85 replies to this topic

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

I used to get worked up about attendance but when we start selling out every game, (it will happen one day) then you can guarantee yourself that ticket prices are going up even more than they already do.

flying_pig_gif_by_hugs4hugs-d8fvhm7.gif
Hey, RBA was packed before kick-off for the US World Cup qualifier. So there is a market for soccer in the area. We just need a winner on the field!!

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Hey, RBA was packed before kick-off for the US World Cup qualifier. So there is a market for soccer in the area. We just need a winner on the field!!

two supporters shields didn't help

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO

two supporters shields didn't help

Two MLS cups might considering supporters shield is valued only by the hardcore supporters. I wouldn't bet on selling out the first game after winning the cup anyway. People in general just don't care that much about us and I don't care about them.

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT

3 in 101 this weekend. $20/each, paypal

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts

1 in 101 this weekend. $17

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts

Two MLS cups might considering supporters shield is valued only by the hardcore supporters. I wouldn't bet on selling out the first game after winning the cup anyway. People in general just don't care that much about us and I don't care about them.

But when you win a Shield, it means you've been winning all season, and therefor the people who come to the games get to see you as a winner.   And yet... they still don't come back.

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts

1 in 101 vs Vancouver, $17 paypal.

3 in 101 vs Atlanta, $20 each paypal.

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,056 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

I forgot this game was going to be on a Monday or Tuesday night and I stupidly bought four additional tickets for my kids and their friends.  They both have high school games after school today and won't be home in time to go.

Short story long, I'll probably have four extra in 128.  I'm willing to part with two for free as long as you'll show up.  Or all four for $50 (I have an offer for two from Craigslist for $25 a piece).  All seats are together.

PM if interested.

SOLD

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts

I forgot this game was going to be on a Monday or Tuesday night and I stupidly bought four additional tickets for my kids and their friends.  They both have high school games after school today and won't be home in time to go.

Short story long, I'll probably have four extra in 128.  I'm willing to part with two for free as long as you'll show up.  Or all four for $50 (I have an offer for two from Craigslist for $25 a piece).  All seats are together.

PM if interested.

Best non-South Ward section in the building

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Best non-South Ward section in the building

I'm right above you guys and have to say that your section is always well-represented. 

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,056 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

PM if interested.

Just to be clear, these seats are not right next to mine.  So if you think I'm an asshole, you can take the tickets and not fear having to sit next to me for 90'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users