To All LARS,

This is the current cost of season tickets for THIS season:

$234 (Estimate)

These are the games remaining included in that amount:

7 games remaining in the season.
1 ticket to Galaxy vs. Real Madrid
1 bonus ticket TBD
+ 1 FREE ticket to Galaxy @ Chivas USA.

Once again, our strength depends on our season ticket holder base. As a group, we are the single biggest season ticket holder account in the stadium.

Already we have seen the front office pitch in with a few perks for season ticket holders. These things are not perfect, we all know that, but the foundation has been laid out for a strong relationship with the FO to improve upon these imperfections and make more and better things happen in the future.

A strong priority for us is decreasing season ticket costs and for that we need your help. The more we grow, the more the FO is willing to budge on this issue.

Here I appeal especially to those of you who are regulars, who are a little "tight" on your budgets, who had more tickets on your account and cut back, and who have opted to refrain from season tickets to make a point about certain players. We need you. Just as your absention has been your voice of disapproval towards some, now we need your money to be your vote of support toward our group.

There are 7 games remaining in the regular season, 1 friendly vs. Madrid, 1 "away" game vs. the goats and an additional bonus game all included in your 2010 Season Tickets. Galaxy is on pace to make its most points in a season during the post-shootout era.

Help yourselves and help LARS out. Just $234 today. $208 after Sunday's game.

Thanks,

--
Caasi Gohd

#2 Section 18 Hooligan

Section 18 Hooligan

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:58 PM

What he said.

#3 Mr. Shades

Mr. Shades

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, National Teams, Real Madrid

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:20 PM

I wish they would give us a better discount for parking...
:cool:

#4 samoabob

samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • Supports:LA GALAXY! Liverpool FC

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:53 AM

I wish they would give us a better discount for parking...
:cool:

From what I understand all that money goes to the school. I might be wrong. Anyways JOSH get season tickets god damn it already. Everyone else get season tickets and if you have some buy two

#5 TommyMack

TommyMack

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,278 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:24 PM

It's never too late to get season tickets...

tm

#6 ESCO

ESCO

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts
  • Supports:LAG | LFC

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:33 AM

I think he is talking about you Josh?

#7 LA Red

LA Red

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Liverpool FC

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:11 PM

Does anyone know what happened to Kristen Shelbourne? I received a letter and a voicemail from this Aaron saying that he's my new contact guy. I'm hoping that Kristen got promoted because she was a fantastic rep.

#8 Steve!

Steve!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Everton

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:33 PM

Does anyone know what happened to Kristen Shelbourne? I received a letter and a voicemail from this Aaron saying that he's my new contact guy. I'm hoping that Kristen got promoted because she was a fantastic rep.

She got a different position as a csr for season ticket holders. I believe the new guy is for supporters groups only.

#9 Section 18 Hooligan

Section 18 Hooligan

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:54 PM

She got a different position as a csr for season ticket holders. I believe the new guy is for supporters groups only.

yes Kristen was promoted, Marcus has returned to doing sales (the position he was in all along) and Aaron is the new guy for us. He will be going to SJ this weekend with us so you'll all have a chance to meet him.

#10 LuvKeane

LuvKeane

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,303 posts
  • Interests:ROY KEANE AND FOOTBALL!!! Musical theatre (Non-Sondheim!)
  • Supports:Broadway & Prawn Sandwich Brigade

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:06 PM

yes Kristen was promoted, Marcus has returned to doing sales (the position he was in all along) and Aaron is the new guy for us. He will be going to SJ this weekend with us so you'll all have a chance to meet him.

I thought Marcus was our sales rep and maybe should be considering what he did for the LARS Bus.... :cheers:
WEST END = PRE-BROADWAY TRY-OUTS

#11 Section 18 Hooligan

Section 18 Hooligan

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:41 PM

I thought Marcus was our sales rep and maybe should be considering what he did for the LARS Bus.... :cheers:

don't make more out of things that do not exist. When C. Thomas quit, Marcus and Kristen filled the void interim. When the Galaxy looked to hire somebody full time for this position Marcus and Kristen each returned to their normal sales accounts.

#12 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,116 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP
    1) LARS Worship
    2) Hyper-Enthusiasm
    3) Delusional Misbelief
    4) Cognizant Sarcasm
    5) Ambivalent Apathy
    ::: Greenwood FC :::
    --------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:00 PM

Who is C Thomas?
This dude?

Posted Image
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#13 prrnrngr

prrnrngr

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts
  • Interests:The LA galaxy, The Sox, The DC5
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Boston Red Sox

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:03 PM

Who is C Thomas?
This dude?

Posted Image

Who would have known that "soul man" forever changed the way white people filled out the race section of any form that could possibly get them; money, jobs, dates, prizes, magazine subscriptions, health care, citizenship and cable TV.

#14 FuzzBall

FuzzBall

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • Interests:Football, Fútbol, Fußball, De voetbal, Futebol, フットボール
  • Supports:LA G's, Chelsea F.C.

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:20 PM

i talked to our rep aaron about season tickets renewal for next year because i received a e-mail about this. if you don't renew by the end of the month season tickets prices will GO UP! the e-mail discount is you keep the same price as last year.

#15 fredo9

fredo9

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
  • Interests:The Beautiful Game & Ugly Tales
  • Supports:GALAXY!

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:09 PM

i talked to our rep aaron about season tickets renewal for next year because i received a e-mail about this. if you don't renew by the end of the month season tickets prices will GO UP! the e-mail discount is you keep the same price as last year.

You're kidding!!??
"That's life." -Bruce Arena

"There's no easy games in The MLS." -Robbie Keane

See You Later, My Friend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users