gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham

Richards also likes to send obscene messages to female GSS members, one in particular, telling her "forget about your boyfriend" "what's he going to do, beat me up?" "Come on baby, I'm horny"

BUMP

i guess you can add me and my girl to this list. he's been chatting her up for the past 2 days. it supposedly started innocent, him IMing the wrong person, but the still talking to her. i tried to take screen caps of the convo, but i did the "pop out chat" and closed it before pasting. he's offline, so hopefully the next time he signs on i can copy it.

points of note:
-even though she said she's got a bf (and even said "of 5 years") he still made advances saying almost exactly "i get what i want no matter what" or something to that effect.
-probably won't play the LA game, even said "might not even be there" (not be there as in won't dress or might not even be on the team? he didn't clarify. take it for what it is)
-he asked if she lives alone and where, and how far from secaucus and said "i guess you'll be taking the train up here a lot" cuz he "has a surprise for [her]."
-his roommate is khano smith.
-he kept asking her if this convo was gonna stay between them.
-he asked if she could dance. when she asked him what kind, he replied "to booty shakin music."
-he said he's not a troublemaker/homewrecker, but he still didn't want her telling anybody they talked, especially me.
-she left it open about him hitting on taken girls getting him in trouble, and he seemed to hint at it being a problem before. this was even after she said we both are in 101 (but didn't say we were in any supporters club).
-he said he wants to meet her, but without me.
-asked for her phone number.

i think that's pretty much everything worth knowing.

partygirl's scrum level > emilio's scum level

it's cool if this gets split off into another thread. in fact, i think this deserves its own thread. :cheers:
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

Right Back

Right Back

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • Interests:RedBullOut
  • Supports:Metro, RedBullOut
Holy shit. He's got to be the biggest low-life I've ever heard of. Not only a low life but retarded as well.

#RedBullOut

Rats get fat, good men die.

devil500

devil500

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,633 posts
  • Interests:Engineering
  • Supports:Metro
Pathetic lmao seriously I hope he's out of here.

#RedBullOUT

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
so either your girlfriend was possibly looking to cheat on you, or she was just egging him on like a bad case of entrapment. otherwise, why go on with the convo in the first place?

MikeV

MikeV

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Supports:Metros

-his roommate is khano smith.

Worst. Apartment. Ever.

AbercrombieAnde

AbercrombieAnde

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Supports:METRO
Dont be jealous

Posted Image
Posted Image

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

so either your girlfriend was possibly looking to cheat on you, or she was just egging him on like a bad case of entrapment. otherwise, why go on with the convo in the first place?

i was right there, plus she said even back in 2007 that he was ugly and she didn't like him cuz of his funny shaped head. if it was petke, angel, cepero, or conway, i might have been worried. :ph34r:

entrapment might be a valid point, but all she did was talk normal conversation (honestly tired to bring up soccer multiple times, especially stuff like 'what's it like to be a pro player', stuff like that, and he kept changing the subject to her/them). i told her to chat him up but not to bait him or anything like that. if he was gonna say something let him come out on his own. besides her saying many times she's with someone and hasn't/wouldn't cheat, he kept going at it. even at one point saying something like "don't tell your boyfriend you're talking to me at 2AM, cuz he'll me mad like my gf would be." obviously idk if he really does have a gf, but he doesn't care about trying to hook up with other chicks if he does.

Worst. Apartment. Ever.

when he said that we both burst out laughing. i kept telling her to say to him "oh so i guess you're gonna be looking for a new roommate soon?" but she wouldn't say it.
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts
just had an idea......nah forget it..its too evil

5 year plan

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,421 posts
  • Interests:Metro, Graffiti, Art, Hookers
  • Supports:Metro
Dude why dont you arrange for your gf and him to meet take some friends and then Do a Dateline NBC style "Surprise! WHy are you here?" type deal. Then beat the living shit out of him so he'll be off the team. If thats not killing 2 birds with 1 stone I dont know what is.

Soy Del Metrooooo, Del Metro soy yoooooooo!

FootballClubMaps.com :: High Quality Football Posters from around the globe. Get yours today!

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts

Dude why dont you arrange for your gf and him to meet take some friends and then Do a Dateline NBC style "Surprise! WHy are you here?" type deal. Then beat the living shit out of him so he'll be off the team. If thats not killing 2 birds with 1 stone I dont know what is.

dude....i swear to god that was my "evil" idea(minus beating him up). Like when he opens the hotel room door or something there' be a group there singing "we love you .we love you, ......." flash bulbs snapping left and right

5 year plan

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

i was right there, plus she said even back in 2007 that he was ugly and she didn't like him cuz of his funny shaped head. if it was petke, angel, cepero, or conway, i might have been worried. :ph34r:

i feel you man, my gf has on more than one occasion expressed her affection for JPA :ph34r: :cool:

MasterShake

MasterShake

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
you should be able to to pull up the convo if you just open his im window again even if he is offline. if this is GChat then it keeps everything on record unless you turn it off if its AIM then the convo is stored somewhere on your hard drive and by somewhere I mean wherever you installed AIM there should be a folder saying Logs..etc Sometimes it might be in your documents..etc, look around you'll find it.
He's not a soft or hot drink
Whoever don't like it could suck his straw, it's hot pink
On some junk like Gucci on a classy hoe
Might splash you in the face with nuclear pistachio
Make a fast break, or that'll be the last mistake
that ass'll make is what you get for messing with ..........

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts
is he actually for real?

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

you should be able to to pull up the convo if you just open his im window again even if he is offline. if this is GChat then it keeps everything on record unless you turn it off if its AIM then the convo is stored somewhere on your hard drive and by somewhere I mean wherever you installed AIM there should be a folder saying Logs..etc Sometimes it might be in your documents..etc, look around you'll find it.

in keeping with his fine tradition of hitting on supporters of the female persuasion, it was on facebook.
{GSS}
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

USreject1186

USreject1186

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Supports:The Metro,US Natl,Ger,Hungary

is he actually for real?

It will be funny if it was Khano talking on Dane's facebook. Since everyone hates him anyway, he has nothing to lose :lol:
"With women, it's always one of two things. Either they won't sleep with you, and then there's really no need to ever call them again. Or they DO sleep with you... and then there's really no need to ever call them again." -Monty(Waiting)

As a wise man once said (theredmenace) "Drunk mouths speak sober minds. And apparently, drunk hands grope slightly less drunk asses."

Mike Petke on Julian de Guzman's tackle on Angel: "I just thought it was a combination of them being frustrated and an average player putting a horrible tackle on a good player. Uncalled for."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users