MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

YouSuckCorrales

YouSuckCorrales

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull New York
This is setting up to be a crushing of epic proportions. After a crucial away victory and a nice week of rest, we will destroy these guys. We still haven't gelled. And God forbid Thierry finds his fitness and form this week.

Soccer is funny isn't it? 365 days ago we were in the darkest pit of dispair. Now here we are, at least I am, beleiving we can win the Cup.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,555 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Soccer is funny isn't it? 365 days ago we were in the darkest pit of dispair. Now here we are, at least I am, beleiving we can win the Cup.

You mean 367 days ago... the day before Osorio resigned. :)
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Bob the MetroStars12thman

Bob the MetroStars12thman

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Supports:Metros, USA, Allez les Bleus, Jets
It's time for Titi to have a breakout game, a hat trick should be in order here.

Allez RB!

Rooney22

Rooney22

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro
This is a crucial game for us, so we need to walk away with three points. After this we hit the road for much of September.

Upcoming schedule...

SJ
@SL
COL
@Frisco
@LA

San Jose will becoming off high after their win agaisnt LA so we must send them crashing back down to earth.

I say 3-0 with 2 from Angel and 1 from Henry.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,847 posts

It's time for Titi to have a breakout game, a hat trick should be in order here.

i said that 2 games ago

the teams of old would actually lose games like this after comming off a nice win. SJ isnt a bad team, lets see what happens

5 year plan

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts
supposedly this will be Geovanni's first start. also why cant MLS schedule this game for 1PM? its not like we had to travel to LA to play Chivas at 1PM

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

i said that 2 games ago

the teams of old would actually lose games like this after comming off a nice win. SJ isnt a bad team, lets see what happens

I think its more of a psychological problem...Henry has talent we all know that. I mean FFS Kandji could have scored one v one with Frei.
Henry is expected to tear up this league so I think he puts that pressure on himself to do well. Once he does score I think he will be more relaxed and play and finish better.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,979 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund | Everton | Fulham | Barca
  • Supports:MetroStars
is geovanni gonna start?

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

devil500

devil500

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,633 posts
  • Interests:Engineering
  • Supports:Metro
We better win :P

#RedBullOUT

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,621 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia

supposedly this will be Geovanni's first start. also why cant MLS schedule this game for 1PM? its not like we had to travel to LA to play Chivas at 1PM

is geovanni gonna start?

Posted Image

queens metro

queens metro

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Supports:RBNY and West Ham United F.C.
For anyone who's interested the FDNY soccer team will play the NYPD at Red Bull arena immediately following the game. More information on the game can be found here http://www.newyorkre...-red-bull-arena

If you don't already have tickets to the game buy them online with the promo code RBNYMAYOR and 50% of the proceeds will go to the FF Sergio Villanueva Foundation and The Widows and Oprhans Fund.

Now for Metro-related content I think the team really gelled nicely in Toronto but I'm not as wildly optimistic as some people here seem to be. Remember that we scored 2 of our goals in Toronto while up a man and we never had to hold up to any sort of real sustained pressure. While I still think we should win this game I think I'd be getting ahead of myself if I predicted any sort of blowout or cakewalk.

colinh9

colinh9

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
Can't take anything for granted in this league. Same starting line-up, as I don't think anyone lost their place in the last match. Here is to hoping Marquez and Henry will become stronger and stronger with every match, we need both of them on top of their games with a really tough schedule coming up.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Now for Metro-related content I think the team really gelled nicely in Toronto but I'm not as wildly optimistic as some people here seem to be. Remember that we scored 2 of our goals in Toronto while up a man and we never had to hold up to any sort of real sustained pressure. While I still think we should win this game I think I'd be getting ahead of myself if I predicted any sort of blowout or cakewalk.

Remember Chicago away last year when we lost 1-0 up a man or how about 3 weeks ago when we let Houston tie when we were up a man. We did what we were supposed to do and thats a huge step forward if you ask me.

kawandinho

kawandinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts
  • Interests:big hips ... a wide backsides
  • Supports:NYRedbulls Milan
Playing a man down is not what it useto be , in the modern game good teams adjust by adding and removing players and also changing formation.
sigh, who to blame? who to blame? oh BACKE seems ideal .
Carbonero-Enzo-Jroke = Father-Son-Holy Ghost - three in one the god hater.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users