76 replies to this topic

simont

simont

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls USMNT Tottenham Hotspur
they said when i was ther satday they have no money well for me that is bs they have to have some mone to put a damm add on npr or cbs raido stuff like that i dont think they try they cant just askb the fans to tell ther frinds hey come out to rba it is a lot off fun. no that is not how it works popel need to see stuff on tv and stuuf. hey what they cloud do is go aound the towns in nj and hand out schudle to the stores and popel can take it if they wish. with money the way it is a lot off popel dont have the money to spend on 4 baseball tix adds up if you think off it you have to get food you have to pay to get ther or pay for parking god at the end off the day you mite have spent about 80$ what rb need to do is let popel no that the tix start at 20$ now if they did this we cloud see more tix slod so plase rb come frabery get some damm adds out.

vonlages

vonlages

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Supports:WerderBremen RedBulls
i hear what you're saying... but, its just painful to read
"They're more fun to agitate than Philly fans, and that's saying alot, because those fools are like human cartoons." - Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

ig101

ig101

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,568 posts
  • Supports:Metro

i hear what you're saying... but, its just painful to read

+10

wjsado

wjsado

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls New York
Attendence is up 36% percent from last year.

Yes they could do more, but Thierry Henry was better advertising than anything in a newspaper.
Give them credit for this year, and ask them to put up adds (or get another great player) for next year.

cBr

cBr

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,847 posts
new stadium or not, this year was night and day compared to ALL other years with exception to year 1 of MLS with regards to ppl showing up. The quality of fan comming to games (ppl who rock RB gear and actually watch the game and care) has also never been so high.

Just look at Thursday night's game in the mansoon. we wouldnt have got that type of crowd at GS on a 60 degree crystal clear before or after RB ownership

could they advertise more? sure but so far so good

5 year plan

simont

simont

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls USMNT Tottenham Hotspur
i just think they need to do a lot more i mean i took my dad to to tore for his b day i we dove down and i never sew a damm add when we ware on the parkway and we startd seeing sines for Harson i was thinking they need to have some thing that says rba ext 15 or what ever it is. i also must say that the sine post when you get off i blive it is i 280 are bad all it says is soccer arana and ther are like 2 and that is it you mite say that is ok if you no wear you are going but if you dont then it dose not hlep.

Chosun

Chosun

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Perhaps the ESC should consider doing this...it would probably get RBNY some media attention.

Korean Soccer Fans!

Par

Par

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • Supports:NY Soccer!!!
NOW THOSE ARE FANS. Unlike some on the forums lol

Oh and about the topic; PR

Henry and Marquez are part of the PR,
Thats why when people bitch i chuckle a bit because half there job here , in a big perspective, is to create attention to this soccer team: Along with whatever they contribute on the field.
Metrostars/Red Bulls/whatever comes next till i die..........

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,979 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund | Everton | Fulham | Barca
  • Supports:MetroStars
oh man i got a headache.

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Perhaps the ESC should consider doing this...it would probably get RBNY some media attention.

Korean Soccer Fans!

I believe thats for High School as well...I've seen that many times it gets better each time. :cheers:

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
Not for nothing but I think our attendance has been pretty good WITHOUT any actual media advertisements for games. Sure Henry and Marquez helped this year but actual word of mouth and winning were key components to the increase this year. Imagine what the attendance would be if the majority of the public knew the that a soccer team existed in the Metro Area.

Metromaniac01

Metromaniac01

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, US Nats, SMF

Attendence is up 36% percent from last year.

Yes they could do more, but Thierry Henry was better advertising than anything in a newspaper.
Give them credit for this year, and ask them to put up adds (or get another great player) for next year.

Not for nothing but I think our attendance has been pretty good WITHOUT any actual media advertisements for games. Sure Henry and Marquez helped this year but actual word of mouth and winning were key components to the increase this year. Imagine what the attendance would be if the majority of the public knew the that a soccer team existed in the Metro Area.

How many MLS FO's and cities do you think would have sold out only 1 game all season if they had the grand opening of RBA, top of the east team, Henry and Marquez in their city?

I want to see more sellouts and they need to come up with a creative solution to get people into the stadium by kickoff...loyalty points is a good idea, but they haven't worked ideally yet....but the stadium being less than 50% full at kickoff is embarrassing.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
I don't see how the stadium being half full at kick-off is RB's fault. The time of the game is on the ticket and they send out traffic advisories every game...its up to the fans to get there on time.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,845 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

I want to see more sellouts and they need to come up with a creative solution to get people into the stadium by kickoff...loyalty points is a good idea, but they haven't worked ideally yet....but the stadium being less than 50% full at kickoff is embarrassing.

Well there are probably a great amount of new comers each game who don't know how to avoid the traffic so they don't think they need to leave that early.

JUDDERMANG

JUDDERMANG

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Arsenal, USMNT
I'm not trying to be a dick, but do you make an effort to misspell as many words as possible?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users