• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • Interests:Getting shoes for Latinos at The Onion Bag. Telling Guidos we no longer have blue Italy jerseys.<br /><br />www.steelarmy.com
  • Supports:Chelsea, USMNT, Riverhounds
Yeah mommy and daddy bought me a high priced car so I could go to Temple to make $30k a year a teacher. Right. Get over yourself. You're not the only one who's had to support yourself from 19 on. Welcome to the real world, there are no handouts and no one is going to slap you on the fucking back and tell you "good job".

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
yo son dont be bitching at me saying im to cheap to fly to england. not my fault u chose a shitty career. how bout this shit, why u dont u go to england, or are you 2 cheap? or u just make 30,0000 a year. plus you dont understand the living cost from where you live, to suffolk, NY. my auto insurance, alone, is 4,000 a year. the avg price of a home,is near 800,000. so dont compare where you live, to where i live and we grow up. son, youd never make it here

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
sad how my auto insurance is a little less than 1/8 of your annual income. plus 200/month for a car

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
and on top i go to a community college, where tutition is like 3,000, thats high for a community college, not to be some shitty teacher making no dough. im going for x-ray tech where i think the starting is something like 50,000, then after 5 years 74,000. not my fault your ass is to stupid do that, so you had to be a lame ass teaher like 75% of the population

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • Interests:Getting shoes for Latinos at The Onion Bag. Telling Guidos we no longer have blue Italy jerseys.<br /><br />www.steelarmy.com

yo son dont be bitching at me saying im to cheap to fly to england. not my fault u chose a shitty career. how bout this shit, why u dont u go to england, or are you 2 cheap? or u just make 30,0000 a year. plus you dont understand the living cost from where you live, to suffolk, NY. my auto insurance, alone, is 4,000 a year. the avg price of a home,is near 800,000. so dont compare where you live, to where i live and we grow up. son, youd never make it here

Waaa...mommy I chose the wrong career. Waaaa.

Classic sign of immaturity...thinking your problems are larger than everyone elses. You see, you still need to grow up, you think the world revolves around you.

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

and on top i go to a community college, where tutition is like 3,000, thats high for a community college, not to be some shitty teacher making no dough. im going for x-ray tech where i think the starting is something like 50,000, then after 5 years 74,000. not my fault your ass is to stupid do that, so you had to be a lame ass teaher like 75% of the population

Yeah, hope X-ray tech works out well for you. What did you fail out of beauty school?

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
nah yo fuck that, the world don revolve around me, and if i wanan boast about my shit, is hould, i work hard and long, sad how u call me the immature one, yet your the 28 year old with a career arguiong with a 19 year old

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
hell ya it will work out, so your shitty benefits could pay my salary.

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
Our education system failed a long time ago with you. I've got a site that you will LOVE: www.bigsoccer.com You'll fit in wonderfully there. I'm can't talk to you anymore. I feel your stupidity dragging me down with each keystroke.

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
if it really failed, then why would i be in college studying to be an X-ray tech. seems like our teachers today (mr. 28 year old above) are bright as hell. if i could as stupid as him to make 30,000 a year teaching kida, no wait, i dont think im that stupid, i decided to make money.

----------------------
his wife, supporting her coke habit from me since------->2004

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

if it really failed, then why woul di be in college studying to be an X-ray tech. seems like or teachers today are bright.

God that's classic, Suffolk County Community College must be proud.

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
its also 3am and im 1/2 awake, thast why i went back and edited it. cuz i can barely see what i am typing

like i said...

----------
your wife, supporting her coke habit from me since ---->2004

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,385 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Colombia & Millonarios

God that's classic, Suffolk County Community College must be proud.

why are you trolling? its not funny, read a book. do something else.

(NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
u had to look that up to know there was a difference

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

why are you trolling? its not funny, read a book. do something else.

I don't think I'm the one trolling. Then again, if by trolling you mean trying to tell someone that violence isn't going to solve anything in this whole mess then yes, I was trolling. It went from there.

Don't worry, by morning Dan will have it all in MPF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users