Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,091 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Typical dodge.

Say that we're not looking at old DPs when what the fans are asking for are quality players of any age.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

There you have it. Nothing will be done.

They had 4 months to indoctrinate him on the RBNY way. Looks like theyve done their job well.

Action over words and all that jazz.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Typical dodge.

Say that we're not looking at old DPs when what the fans are asking for are quality players of any age.

Yeah RedBulls transfer and roster requirements arent and shouldnt be alien to fans of any RedBull owned club. They probably arent going to sign many players over the age of 25.

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Agree but its hard to argue that it hasnt been diminished even though they want us to believe otherwise.

Its pointed out in the article, and it was mentioned by some around the fanbase when Thelwell was hired, that Hamlett is responsible for advising Thelwell on the convoluted MLS roster rules, etc.

Yes, but who among us was actually "concerned" that Hamlett's role would be diminished? I don't think there's a person on this board who wasn't hoping for exactly that. 

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,035 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Yes, but who among us was actually "concerned" that Hamlett's role would be diminished? I don't think there's a person on this board who wasn't hoping for exactly that. 

"Excited", not "concerned"...

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

No one was. Im sure most were hoping he and Armas received their pink slips in Nov. 2019

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,062 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

more of the same old bullshit. doubt they'll spend. they'll prob do a similar thing and bring in a guy on loan like they did Sims, and they'll hang their fucking hat on that shit. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

"Team That I Dream Of" and "Faithful To The Colors" 

RedBullCola

RedBullCola

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Supports:Redbulls

more of the same old bullshit. doubt they'll spend. they'll prob do a similar thing and bring in a guy on loan like they did Sims, and they'll hang their fucking hat on that shit. 

He said their not rebuilding.  You can't rebuild a roster that's been torn down already.

Only thing left to do is sell long and parker...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users