• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Drogba is building a hospital, Henry is knocking down his house to build a fish tank.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17075535

And you're wasting your time on here.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars

Really? How much you wanna bet Henry gives a larger % of his income to charity than you do?

Should have added a " :ph34r: " I guess.

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

Should have added a " :ph34r: " I guess.

Or, put differently, I wonder how Steven Keel feels knowing that the amount of cash his teammate is spending on just a fish tank in his home is equivalent to his income potentially over the next 10 years. Not hating on Henry...just musing. I mean, wouldn't you agree...how 'bout spreading the wealth around a little, man? Hell, the Who do you want to be elected U.S. president poll has Obama in first and 2x the votes than 2nd place. Oh, and can't forget the :ph34r:

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

Or, put differently, I wonder how Steven Keel feels knowing that the amount of cash his teammate is spending on just a fish tank in his home is equivalent to his income potentially over the next 10 years.

this is just the nature of the DP rule. can't blame Henry for getting market value for his services. look at it this way, maybe Keel is underpaid and thats not Henry's problem or anything in his control.

You can't assume that just because someone is rich and enjoys their money, that they must be greedy and selfish or that they don't give to others. You don't know that, it's a silly assumption to make... but it all jives with that self-loathing-catholic-ron-paul-endorsing bullshit you got going on.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

You can't assume that just because someone is rich and enjoys their money, that they must be greedy and selfish or that they don't give to others. You don't know that, it's a silly assumption to make... but it all jives with that self-loathing-catholic-ron-paul-endorsing bullshit you got going on.

LOL.
You mean this guy?? The guy who preaches that every person has the right to do with his/her money as he/she wishes? I'm not judging Henry or anything...I'm just thinking out loud while simultaneously cyber-provoking you, cuz I kinda like you. ( :ph34r: )

(Formerly JonnyG)

goddam

goddam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

only 3 feet wide and so tall, I don't know what kind of fish it would be stocked with that would take up all that vertical space.. fish like to swim near the top, bottom or middle and only stick to those areas, this is going to be an odd tank, would love to see completed pics.

It's 4 separate tanks, not one big one.

http://www.dailymail...ld-6m-home.html

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

It's 4 separate tanks, not one big one.

http://www.dailymail...ld-6m-home.html

thank you! I had to read instead of just looking at the pretty pictures...

head_hunter

head_hunter

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, RBNY, Everton FC

Posted Image

Glass floors? Upskirts!!!
Henry is the bestest

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts

Glass floors? Upskirts!!!

:blink: TH wears skirts at home? :unsure:

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users