66 replies to this topic

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,836 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Some even are convinced he was killed, since that makes for a better spin.

Mets announcer Gary Cohen said this twice live on air, on Wednesday and again tonight. Corrected himself tonight.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Borats

Borats

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Supports:NY/NJ Metrostars

Mets announcer Gary Cohen said this twice live on air, on Wednesday and again tonight. Corrected himself tonight.

So did our body MC right on this board. No tweets to Dax needed. Though did not yet correct himself. Maybe Jacob will get his day in court for the rape after all, like he wanted. No need for a spin here.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,836 posts

You think Dax knows what happened to Katai?

Dax may have heard about it ...
Meanwhile, the police union lawyer speaks:
https://nypost.com/2...ntradicting-ag/

In the strange aftermath:
https://nypost.com/2...ting-armed-men/

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,655 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
I just saw the content of the sexual assault complaint: The guy forcibly stuck his finger in...

Yeah, I don't even want to type out the rest of that. Good Lord.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Borats

Borats

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Supports:NY/NJ Metrostars

I just saw the content of the sexual assault complaint: The guy forcibly stuck his finger in...

Yeah, I don't even want to type out the rest of that. Good Lord.

Or as some would put it, he wasnt father of the year. By the way, Drew Brees now wears his name on his helmet. Not sure if Dax saw it or not. Perhaps we should tweet him and ask.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,836 posts

I just saw the content of the sexual assault complaint

The victim is the mother of at least one of his children.
He also stole her car & used her debit card.
What an icon for the BLM movement!
I suspect that enormous pressure will be placed on her
to recant her accusations.
Then, the racist police and district attorney can be blamed for the charges and the warrant for his arrest.
Her 911 call tape has yet to be released.
I hope police have recordings of her initial statements.

McSoccer

McSoccer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,265 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

There are a lot of brainwashed people, who mean well, but are convinced that the racist cop shot an innocent man, who posed no threat, though perhaps he wasnt father of the year (rape, domestic violence charges notwithstanding). Some even are convinced he was killed, since that makes for a better spin. You can look in the mirror to find one.

So Dax is brainwashed now? You are right on one point, I did make one assumption. When I say Blake didnt deserve to be killed for this, thats based on what I assumed was the police officers intention. Seven times... in the back... seems like he was trying to kill him, but maybe not...

Also, no one is saying Blake was innocent. If a fraction of what hes accused of is true, hes a total piece of shit. Doesnt change the fact, the cops shouldnt be judge, jury, and executioner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users