130 replies to this topic

Rooney22

Rooney22

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Just thought I'd get this started....Marsch Out...Red Bull Out. 

Fellaini's Afro

Fellaini's Afro

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Everton, BU Bearcats
He does have to go.

He is a corporate puppet controlled by the evil Ali C, with a douchbag smirk to boot.

Fuck this guy.

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYR, NYJ
I would have supported this hire...two years ago. You know, before we found a coach who finally led this sorry ass franchise to actual success.

Thunderbolt7

Thunderbolt7

Second Banana

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 996 posts
  • Supports:Metro

We didn't even get through his introductory conference call before he made a fool of himself with a quote that will live in Metro infamy.

Yeah, Jesse, I don't give a shit about getting to know you and your family. Just get the fuck out of here already.

Enjoy uprooting your clan for the 10 months you'll be staying in New Jersey, until your contract runs out.

"On the wall behind my desk is the greatest symbol of American power ever -- no, not Jeff Agoos..." -Michael Davies

Steve Jolley......noted philanthropist
Steve Jolley......guarantor of victory
Steve Jolley......temporary forward
Steve Jolley......thirty second substitute
Steve Jolley......Vanity Fair's most wanted man

Steve Jolley......300-page plan consultant

Steve Jolley......live podcast color commentator
Steve Jolley......everyman
Steve Jolley......bleeder
Steve Jolley......HERO.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

I would have supported this hire...two years ago. You know, before we found a coach who finally led this sorry ass franchise to actual success.

THIS since I am out of likes for the day.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

devil500

devil500

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,633 posts
  • Interests:Engineering

He can go fuck himself. Can't wait to show him, Ali C and Red Bull the fucking door. 

#RedBullOUT

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA

Marsh getting fired by Montreal 2 years ago was just about as outrageous as Petke getting fired. You do well and you get canned.

beefyT

beefyT

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
  • Supports:Taco Tuesday

"This is an energy drink"

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.
I for one, will boo him and not give him a chance. I hope he and RB fail and have an 09 or 99 type season.

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

chung'sblast

chung'sblast

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Marsch: Want to speak to fans: I've always enjoyed my relationship with the fans, going back to Section 8 the supporters were personal friends. Chivas fans treated him like family. Montreal embraced him and his family.

Soccer fan at his core, passionate about this league, club. Committed to connecting with the fans, getting them to know who he is and his family.

You know what's a good way to show you're "connecting with the fans"? Not interviewing and negotiating for two fucking weeks behind the back of the most beloved player of all time, who happens to be a local guy who bleeds the colors and, oh, by the way, won us our first fucking trophy in his first season as manager.

So, yeah, fuck this guy and his desire to play like an energy drink for the company. The only thing that gets me even thinking about going to the stadium at this point is the opportunity to turn my back to this fucker when he tries to clap the supporters.

(And, by the way, I agree with all the other posts that I actually think he's a good coach and would have supported this in some other universe without the extremely fucked up circumstances. But he could win the next 15 MLS Cups and I hope I wouldn't change my opinion of him after this.)

35th minute- Red Bulls fans back on the East Coast should know that the 50 Red Bulls fans are making more noise than the rest of the stadium right now.

"I can't believe you guys sing the whole game," -- DC security guard, who apparently isn't used to that from supporters...

ianuaditis

ianuaditis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Everton

THIS since I am out of likes for the day.

I signed on at like 10 am and was out of likes before 11.  Sad because none of us really like any of this.

second what everyone is saying, there's no outcome that can make this palatable.

the Jets canned Rex, and that was at least comprehensible, given his record. (although if it were up to me I'd have kept him around.  )

This is a low blow, totally inexplicable.  

And just when I was thinking about the sports teams i follow and saying 'at least the Red Bulls have a good thing going...'

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

JerseyFan

JerseyFan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USA

So, yeah, fuck this guy and his desire to play like an energy drink for the company. The only thing that gets me even thinking about going to the stadium at this point is the opportunity to turn my back to this fucker when he tries to clap the supporters.

Continue the postgame custom of chanting "Mich-ael Pet-ke"

AS LONG AS I'M BREATHING

RedBullFootball

RedBullFootball

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

'This is an ENERGY DRINK'      Jesse Marsch 2015 

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts

Jesse Marsch head coaching record

12-17-7.  33% winning percentage.  Sick.

#RedBullOut

Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, football, hockey, basketball, baseball
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Not Marsh's fault idiots canned Mike so I will give him the benfit of doubt to be fair.  Curtis to me is the one that should feel our wrath.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users