111 replies to this topic

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

I'm ready for the boo fest when Bradley and Altidore touch the ball. And for three points to right the ship. Just need to end the season red hot to carry that into the playoffs.

I'm bringing family members to their first game ever, don't think they know what they are in for every time these two get anywhere near the ball. 

Father Ted

Father Ted

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 988 posts

They have to play Tigres in the illustrious Campeones Cup on Wednesday night.  We'll see how many of the starters they trot out for that game.  

The what cup?

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

The what cup?

MLS Cup winner vs MX League winner

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Pessimistic as I am about the resale market for our games, I thought that was a ridiculously high price to ask, so checked StubHub, and found it very amusing that tickets in 227 were priced 50% higher than tickets in 127.    WTF?

I did the same exact thing. No clue what the hell is going on there. 

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
I believe Bradley is suspended for this game. I was just watching this quick video from his dust up with Zlatan in last weekends game and the commentator mentioned Bradley receiving a yellow, thus being suspended for the next game.

https://youtu.be/Y_K2lnV4OaE

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

hahaha

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

I believe Bradley is suspended for this game ... the commentator mentioned Bradley receiving a yellow, thus being suspended for the next game.

MLS game summary does not show a YC for Mikey.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts

MLS game summary does not show a YC for Mikey.

Strange. Had a feeling it may have been incorrect information, as I hadnt heard a peep about a Bradley suspension this week.

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid
Bradley playing as a CB in a 3-man back line. Didn't do much to prevent the Tigres opener, though it probably wasn't his fault.

Giovinco subbed out, presumably with a tweak after a hard tackle. Not sure if actually hurt or if he just wasn't feeling it after they conceded (he did the same thing against us last year, after they went 2-0 down).

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT
I would be livid if I was a TFC fan, must win games to get into mls playoffs and they play a strong team in a pointless friendly.

Goo out with an injury.

Hope we put 11 past them and we boo Jozy / Bradley every time they touch the ball.

regulator

regulator

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

hahaha fuck toronto.  they'll be playing on short rest against us. 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

a pointless friendly.

Do not denigrate the Campeones Cup!
https://www.thestar....peones-cup.html

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I would be livid if I was a TFC fan, must win games to get into mls playoffs and they play a strong team in a pointless friendly.

Goo out with an injury.

Hope we put 11 past them and we boo Jozy / Bradley every time they touch the ball.

No proof, but you just have to know that MLS forced Toronto to play a full strength side. They killed a stream of a DC friendly on the sole basis that it was happening at the same time as this.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT

No proof, but you just have to know that MLS forced Toronto to play a full strength side. They killed a stream of a DC friendly on the sole basis that it was happening at the same time as this.

Oh I totally agree with you, I would be down for a domestic super cup in Feb / March to start the season like most other nations do. But why the fuck play this game against a Liga MX team and when the season in getting to important part.

Imagine City playing Celtic for the Carlsbug British Cup in April while they were still fighting for a CL place. Fans would riot.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Oh I totally agree with you, I would be down for a domestic super cup in Feb / March to start the season like most other nations do. But why the fuck play this game against a Liga MX team and when the season in getting to important part.

Imagine City playing Celtic for the Carlsbug British Cup in April while they were still fighting for a CL place. Fans would riot.

Agreed. But on the plus side lol fuck Toronto.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users