• 8,583 posts

White
Omir
Etienne-Davis-Royer
CCJ
Muyl-Long-Parker-Duncan
Meara

Do it send a message

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Do it send a message

Nothing to do with messages. Its sad to say but I actually think this gives us the best chance to win.

:(

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Omir earned a start, Murillo earned himself a game off.

No more Bezecourt please for awhile, I'm honestly not convinced the guy is really MLS level.

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

No more Bezecourt please for awhile, I'm honestly not convinced the guy is really MLS level.

His role is in the Davis/rza box to box role. He was never a playmaker and I can't believe armas insists on playing him there. Dude is a black hole there.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Have no clue why Bezecourt finds himself on the field.  

Also Murillo has earned a game off several games in a row now.  At least the huge chance he gave up last game didn't turn into a goal.  

I just find very little reason to be excited nowadays.... Team went from a great coach who basically could squeeze water from a rock (despite the talent not being great) to a coach who doesn't seem to be able to get anyone to play their best.

hoofit

hoofit

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

I hate to break with convention, but I think we will come out and roast Cincy's ass and in doing so take the coveted 8th place in the East slot which they currently hold.

Or 9th place if smurfs beats Fire.  Solidly inside the top 10, and return to elite status in any event.

Reported 15k, actually 11-12k - but a bitter and hungry 11-12k that will feed off the performance and party like it's 2018 (pre Nov 25, of course)

Or, perhaps, we'll lose 2-0 and spend 90 mins watching dumb errors, lazy tracking back (Murr...cough cough), and lumping hoofing* it upfield to a 5'8, 35 year old to frustratingly chase down.

Goddamnit.

(* edit per regulator regulations!)

Excellence Not Expectations

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Or, perhaps, we'll lose 2-0 and spend 90 mins watching dumb errors, lazy tracking back (Murr...cough cough), and lumping it upfield to a 5'8, 35 year old to frustratingly chase down.

Goddamnit.

i guess you could say they will just hoof it upfield, no?

:ph34r:

colinh9

colinh9

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Both the business unit and sporting unit of RBNY are disasters that arent holding themselves accountable (at the highest levels in MdG and Hamlett).
I wont be spending another dime on anything RBNY related until at least one side makes positive changes.

:cheers:

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

I smell Chili on Spaghetti

Greek Ionian Island style.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU
We'll squeeze out a 2-1 nail biter and treat it like we've won the Cup and all is right in the world again.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

UpstateFan

UpstateFan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

I'm bringing my son, which in the past has always resulted in the team playing against type....so maybe it'll be a huge win on Saturday.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts

I smell Chili on Spaghetti

Cinnamon chili.  

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts

Do it send a message

For as poorly as we have been playing, with the possible exception of Murillo and/or Kaku, I never have questioned anyone's effort.    They don't need a message, they need a coach with a plan.

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

For as poorly as we have been playing, with the possible exception of Murillo and/or Kaku, I never have questioned anyone's effort.    They don't need a message, they need a coach with a plan.

Or perhaps they need to send Murillo to the bench in favor of Duncan, get Taxi back on the field ASAP, and sit Kaku down and tell him if you have any hope of getting transferred out of here you better play your a$$ off whenever you return from suspension. In the meantime:

BWP

Royer - Rza - Omir/Ivan

Davis - CCJ

Duncan - Long - Parker - Muyl

Robles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users