3 replies to this topic

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA

I'm thinking of cutting the cord from Optimum. I'm interested in using a streaming service that includes sports particularly soccer. I would want MSG, ESPN, FS1 among others. Any advice?

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

MSG is impossible to get legally if you're not with a cable provider. As recently as March 2017, I received an email from their support that they were "exploring the market for future product iterations (i.e. standalone service) but we are currently not available as such".

For all other channels, Sling TV was pretty good for me over the past year (if you're fine with 30 secs/1 minute delay to a real-time broadcast). I'm back to cable now but would gladly use Sling in the future again.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars

MSG is impossible to get if you don't have any friends with a cable provider login you can use.

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

MSG is impossible to get legally if you don't have any friends with a cable provider login you can use.

:ph34r:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users