ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro

Chicago stockpiled allocation $$ since 2015. 

So in other words they'll be having a fire sale next year because they'll lose their YSA (You Suck Allocation) for missing the playoffs all these years.

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

So in other words they'll be having a fire sale next year because they'll lose their YSA (You Suck Allocation) for missing the playoffs all these years.

If MLS keeps pumping more and more TAM into the league like they are, Chicago may be able to salvage a good amount of their roster.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
I just read that it's likely Juan Fernando Quintero stays with Independiente Medellín.

The kid has a great left footed shot but imo that's about it. He's been noted to have bad work ethic and on the field doesn't hustle when his team is defending.

I think that's the popular school of thought as well. How else does someone go from being rated highly and landing at Porto and not even making the bench and looking for a team now...

He's the Colombian Freddy Adu, he was hyped especially after the u20 Qualifying Tournament Colombia won which he was a part of, made the 2014 WC as a bench player, scored, and hasn't bee back to the national, not even a call up, and bounced from club to club. It's sad really.
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Yikes, that's a bad indictment. Hope Hamlett's been working those cotdamned phones.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users