27 replies to this topic

onionsack

onionsack

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos
They don't cave in or give up...except for the open cup and champions league..but yeah, other than that , they totally don't give up
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

123NYwins

123NYwins

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts
  • Supports:Metropolitan SC, USA, & DC folding

They don't cave in or give up...except for the open cup and champions league..but yeah, other than that , they totally don't give up

I'm convinced that you bring up the US Open Cup game at meetings with clients, at funerals, in bed after sex, to homeless people, more.

#RedBullOut

"This is where I’m from. A team I represented for over 10 years. If I had been going somewhere it would have just been a job."

-Mike Petke

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Supports:Metro

suck every dick on the planet, dude.
  __    __   ______Spirit_of_96 __ __     _____    
 /_/\  /\_\ /\_____\/\_______)\/_/\__/\  ) ___ (   
 ) ) \/ ( (( (_____/\(___  __\/) ) ) ) )/ /\_/\ \  
/_/ \  / \_\\ \__\    / / /   /_/ /_/_// /_/ (_\ \ 
\ \ \\// / // /__/_  ( ( (    \ \ \ \ \\ \ )_/ / / 
 )_) )( (_(( (_____\  \ \ \    )_) ) \ \\ \/_\/ /  
 \_\/  \/_/ \/_____/  /_/_/    \_\/ \_\/ )_____(   
                   Red Bull Out                                 

Henry_Krinkle

Henry_Krinkle

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Where were you during the SKC game or the DC series? They lose and like a cockroach you come out of the shadows. Classy. Thanks.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Just because they lost they gave up? Get the fuck out of here, one more game left.

Barcaredbulls

Barcaredbulls

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Onionsack is a child predator, on Meghan's List in NJ, and the equivalent in New York.

jj____

jj____

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, FFC

BAN THIS FUCKING TURD. I'd ask you if you're still playing for anything but I don't want you to take it as a slight to your squad when you should take it as a slight to your entire league.  I'd guarantee if the Cosmos lose an important match 99% of us on here either don't notice or don't care enough to rub it in.  Fuck off Jesus christ enough is enough

MetroCab

MetroCab

Brilliant!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Get a life buddy.

Sandman527

Sandman527

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Thanks for sending Carlos Mendes today. He looked happy to be at a real soccer stadium today. That ESC scarf he wore onto the field looked great on him. Red works well for him.

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Man United

Thanks for sending Carlos Mendes today. He looked happy to be at a real soccer stadium today. That ESC scarf he wore onto the field looked great on him. Red works well for him.

Mendes had the look of "holy shit they play soccer on actual grass and not on some bullshit turf at a second-rate college."

F U NYCFC

Our home, our club. You will always be #2 in NY/NJ

If you want to hear my ramblings on football and hockey on Twitter, give me a follow: @jeffreykleiman

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
Wow, you are all a sensitive bunch, wash out your vaginas people. Dude said this team never caves in or gives up...but this forum has plenty of threads discussing how they did just that in CCL and Open Cup. For fucks sake a bunch of you were talking about boycotting a game after not takingccl seriously this year and a bunch claimed they didn't show up in USOC. Seriously people. Read your own comments from like a few weeks ago.

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts

Where were you during the SKC game or the DC series? They lose and like a cockroach you come out of the shadows. Classy. Thanks.

Same place, and i was pretty congratulatory to my friends that are fans on the epic win against DC United, long overdue. But i don't see you quoting me on that. What is wrong with what i said anyway? It isn't some new revelation, its a flaw this team has had all year (and for a few years really and much pointed out and discussed here) that they lack a champions mentality and often will cave or give up, granted not MLS Cup, but the other competitions. 

So you lost the first leg, and looking for a person to transplant your frustrations on, Onionsack is that guy....i dont mind i can take it. But what the hell did this post have to do with the Cosmos??? Nothing, weren't even mentioned and why would they be. Get a life people.

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts

Cosmos didn't send him, he came on his own as a former player along with other tenured Metros from times past. Huge part of his career, i thought it was classy to come and acknowledge the fans. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Would have liked to see Gio, since the Cosmos were dumped out of their playoffs.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts

Would have liked to see Gio, since the Cosmos were dumped out of their playoffs.

Think he was working with ESPN Deportes and couldn't make it. Was told he was invited but declined, and considering the way he was thrown out by Red Bull not that surprised. Also, even if they won soccer bowl, that was last week so post season wouldn't have interfered. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users