64 replies to this topic

ig101

ig101

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,449 posts
  • Supports:Metro

For my birthday in November I am going to take a trip to Buffalo to see my Sabres play Tampa. Taking MegaBus up and back for $10 each way as the bus station is a short walk to the arena. There's a midnight red eye back to NY so it works perfect. My game ticket was purchased via StubHub for $12 a few days ago. My main goal is to finally get that elusive selfie with Sabretooth.

That sound like an awesome trip.

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Newcastle, Palermo

For my birthday in November I am going to take a trip to Buffalo to see my Sabres play Tampa. Taking MegaBus up and back for $10 each way as the bus station is a short walk to the arena. There's a midnight red eye back to NY so it works perfect. My game ticket was purchased via StubHub for $12 a few days ago. My main goal is to finally get that elusive selfie with Sabretooth.

Very cool man, hope you enjoy. 

I just finalized plans to go see the Devils at Toronto on November 9th. My first road game (besides MSG, Barclays, and Nassau), pretty excited. 

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts
  • Supports:Metro & USA

Carolina Hurricanes. Now that's an appropriate name!

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,644 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
Leave the fisticuffs on the ice, ladies!
https://nypost.com/2...eged-bar-brawl/
Singing too loud? Need them in the SW!

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
Aaron Asham is God. Somebody did a tweet asking for the proper pronunciation of pajama boy's last name and he replied "Tray-toor".
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users