19 replies to this topic

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, MUFC, NYRB

French left-back Louis Nganioni has joined the Red Bulls in training this week. Nganioni, currently under contract with Ligue-1 side Olympique Lyonnais, will train with the First Team.

Nganioni, a native of Melun, France, has been with Lyon since 2010 when he joined as a youth player. He has seen time on loan at FC Utrecht in the Netherlands and Stade Brest in France’s Ligue 2.

FIFA

https://sofifa.com/player/223070

youtube

https://www.youtube....5JC8fnWDJk&t=2s

STATS

Senior career* Years Team Apps (Gls) 2013–2015 Lyon B 52 (1) 2015– Lyon 0 (0) 2015–2016 → FC Utrecht (loan) 11 (0) 2016–2017 → Brest (loan) 20

(1)

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,990 posts

Always important to add good, young players.

Don't know if Marsch and Hamlett can keep up this high hit rate on players.  So many of the guys we sign lately are turning into players and that's hard to do consistently.

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,357 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Don't know if Marsch and Hamlett can keep up this high hit rate on players.  So many of the guys we sign lately are turning into players and that's hard to do consistently.

Law of averages after Palsson, Roben Bover, Brian Neilson, Obekop.

"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,347 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

The Sacha trade lowered the average there, and Casseres hasn't proven anything yet, but yeah.  

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,990 posts

The Sacha trade lowered the average there, and Casseres hasn't proven anything yet, but yeah.  

Sacha trade definitely hurt.  That's why I always wonder if they got too focused on doing the right thing by Sacha and took two players that they normally wouldn't take.

I do still want to see what happens with Rivas.  I could see why someone would be excited to get him.  Raw physical tools are so next level.  But now I think they're wasting their time using him in the midfield compared to up top.  I think he's a 9.

Casseres I think is a stud. 

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,543 posts
  • Supports:Metro, RBNYII, RBNY U23s, USMNT
Both Rivas and Redding are talented players. Rivas needs to get into shape physically and Redding needs to get into shape mentally. If they can, these guys will be good depth players/spot starters.
2013 & 2015 Supporters Shield Winners
As Long As We're Breathing

@CurseofCaricola

Giants3b

Giants3b

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Getting stepped on.
  • Supports:Lehigh Valley Steelhawks

Law of averages after Palsson, Roben Bover, Brian Neilson, Obekop.

I thought Bover actually had something going. But what do I know, if I ran things we'd still have a CB pairing containing Tyler Ruthven.

odsum25

odsum25

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Kind of weird that he didn't get loaned out this past season. It looks as if he last played a first team match for Brest in 2017.

Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Ecuador
"65 with potential of 70?"No thanks

Before anyone has heart attack I'm just kidding. Bring him in.

LONG LIVE METRO

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,566 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

i like. especially if kemar to europe ever picks up again.  dude is a beast

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,199 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

don't know anything about him, his wiki page lacks info, might as well be blank! lol

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, and Glenn Stampiglia

"Metro..."

Slomojones

Slomojones

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Supports:NYRB
Precious international slot
This post is dedicated to all the slow defenders of the world. Godspeed! my brothers

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,941 posts
  • Supports:Metro

don't know anything about him, his wiki page lacks info, might as well be blank! lol

Worth a look. I love that this team is focusing on bring in players 25 and under. Smart... very smart. 

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,990 posts

First concern was the international slots in a world where we pulled off the Pussetto signing plus this dude.  Don't think it's a huge deal though because we can always loan Casseres down for one of the slots, and basically the same thing with Bezecourt. Won't be as big of a need for Beze if we signed Pussetto.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,941 posts
  • Supports:Metro

This guy is a USL 2 project until he proves he can play. He doesn't have much bargaining power given his limited first team play during his career.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users