Jan Halvor Halvorsen's Nose

Jan Halvor Halvorsen's Nose

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Supports:Jan Halvor Halvorsen

I smell...

Cow feces. Not from Ohio, but from Harrison.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Who gives a fuck. The season is over and this team sucks ass.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

The season is over and this team sucks

11th in the East, 22nd in the Shield, 1.1 ppg
Only 3 teams have scored fewer than our 24 goals.
We have 2 or 3 games in hand on most other teams,
but no sign that we can win many of our remaining 13.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
The remainder of this season should be one big audition for just about everyone on the first team. If this team doesnt get a Sasha type playmaker for next season, it is done.

blank25

blank25

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Supports:red bulls

As I stated before this team is as bad as the 1999 metro team or the 2009 team. As a long time fan then maybe next year we will win the cup. 

RedBullCola

RedBullCola

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Supports:Redbulls

Who gives a fuck. The season is over and this team sucks ass.

This

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

I’ve been ignoring the team this year and just checking the MF recaps. Until Red Bull changes, they won’t get any of my money, time, or attention. Red Bull is doing nothing to earn any of that. I was fine subsidizing their soda advertising while they provided the money and players to win trophies, but they’ve dropped their end of the bargain, so I’ve dropped my end as well.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Tuesday night game is a weird one.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts

Tuesday night game is a weird one.

They are making it difficult for our massive travelling support.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

blank25

blank25

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Supports:red bulls

Will Shep Messing or Steve  Cangilosi l finally admit that this is a lousy team  on the broadcast?

I'm tired of hearing how great Kimala ,Fabio and Barlow have potential. The team need an overhaul from top to bottom. 

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Will Shep Messing or Steve  Cangilosi l finally admit that this is a lousy team  on the broadcast?
I'm tired of hearing how great Kimala ,Fabio and Barlow have potential. The team need an overhaul from top to bottom. 

What broadcaster on the planet would just slam the team they cover?

Honestly I think they've done a good job politely delivering the message that the team is lacking. Steve said over and over yesterday that draws won't cut it anymore. Shep has called out holes in the roster, like an "orchestrator" as he's put it, on almost every broadcast. I don't recall all that much overt praise for any of our strikers lately.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Not sure where all the doom and gloom is coming from.   To make the play offs, it looks like we only need as many points from the final 13 games as we got in the first 21.  If we match Nashville's record so far for the rest of the season, we should be fine.  How hard can that be?  Nashville's just playing our rejects and a bunch of old guys.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

I think Shep and Steve are great.  Didn't hear them on this game.  I don't want to hear some rant.  They are positive and rooting but realistic.   

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Not sure where all the doom and gloom is coming from.   To make the play offs, it looks like we only need as many points from the final 13 games as we got in the first 21.  If we match Nashville's record so far for the rest of the season, we should be fine.  How hard can that be?  Nashville's just playing our rejects and a bunch of old guys.

Who really cares about making the playoffs at this point? We will be bounced immediately. I for one dont care about the playoffs streak. I want to see the team being rebuilt for future longer term success. In fact making the playoffs might be disastrous. It might convince the FO that we have the right personnel and were just experiencing a bad run of form this summer. We DO NOT have the right players! This is a poorly constructed team and we need to lose from here on out so the team is blown up. Just my opinion.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts

making the playoffs might ... convince the FO that we have the right personnel and were just experiencing a bad run of form this summer.

I can't imagine any rational soccer executive watching video of our performances this year and attributing the results to bad luck.
OTOH, I don't know if any of our FO have been evaluated for mental health.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users