Mines

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,450 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
Have to hope for the silver lining now: SKC beats Portland, which qualifies Red Bulls for CCL.

Ultimately, we need forward depth and/or a second striker beside BWP. Wings need to be improved with Royer and Muyl as strictly bench options. Kaku needs someone else next to him. We need to replace Adams and Parker and ensure we have depth across the backline as well. Escobar and Collin wont cut it.
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

I know the formation is out of style right now, but I'd love a star striker to play just behind BWP in the Henry role in a 4-4-2. 

Failing that, they need a player who actually has a good first touch and dribbling ability to play around the 18 yard box. Today was a massive case of stone feet in tight areas. 

"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,450 posts

Promoted from RBNY 2 and get lots of minutes with first time:
Ndam
Casseres
Mines

Mines sucked with the USL team this year, CCJ isnt going to be able to replace Adams and if we think Ndam is the answer when Parker is out, we are in deep trouble. Ndam should be CB#4 at best.

@CurseofCaricola

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Release Collin, Rivas, Ivan, and Redding...all of whom are making more (a lot more) than Parker and Long, and pay those two.  Also frees up two international slots.  Best of luck to Tyler Adams; Casseres is waiting in the wings.  Hopeful that Valot, Bezecourt, and Duncan are all back healthy for next year.  Buy down Rza's salary with TAM and keep him. Spend on a DP level wide player...Kaku must know somebody!

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Is this where I put my sign Pussetto posts?

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Am I the only one who thinks we need to upgrade Royer? Dude disappeared ALOT this year. I think you need to keep Rza especially with Tyler leaving. Def cut Ivan and Colin, maybe getting Colin as a coach somewhere with us. 

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
Need to change to a 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 formation next season.

Can't go into another season where it's BWP alone on an island up top.

The three guys behind him in the second half of the season and playoffs (Royer, Kaku, Muyl) whiffed big-time as a unit.

Muyl just isn't good enough. Kaku -- not sure if his guy is homesick or what but he's been brutal for a long time now. He looks soft on the ball as well. Royer scored some clutch goals down the stretch and he can stay, but serious upgrades need to be made.

#1 priority is finding a second striker/winger to play alongside BWP so he isn't the only one up front.

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,450 posts

Am I the only one who thinks we need to upgrade Royer? Dude disappeared ALOT this year. 

We scored 4 goals this post season. Royer scored two and assisted the other two. BWP had a total of one shot on goal...in 4 matches.

Royer is a hot/cold player. I'd prefer him as a "supersub".

@CurseofCaricola

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls
I would add....(2) quality starter outside mids, one on each side, to complement the offense. AND we need to get the replacement for BWP. Not a pet project, someone to bench BWP at this point.

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

I would add....(2) quality starter outside mids, one on each side, to complement the offense. We need to get the replacement for BWP. Not a pet project, someone to bench BWP at this point.

I don't see how the guy gets benched when he is still scoring 15-20 goals a season. BWP is going to retire here so he isn't going anywhere else either.

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

I don't see how the guy gets benched when he is still scoring 15-20 goals a season. BWP is going to retire here so he isn't going anywhere else either.

Yeah, but is he going to score 15-20 next year? We dont need to be the NY Giants, extending the inevitable with Eli Manning. This Team needs to identify someone whom can take the reign. Even if it means benching BWP.

RedBullCola

RedBullCola

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts
  • Supports:Redbulls
I dont see why the BWP hate. He actually scored goals.

The guy that need to go or be sold is Adams. Cant have Davis and Adams and muyl in the midfield. Thats 3!guys who cant create a shot. It kills you each night.

Get one of those guys out of here

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

I dont see why the BWP hate. He actually scored goals.

The guy that need to go or be sold is Adams. Cant have Davis and Adams and muyl in the midfield. Thats 3!guys who cant create a shot. It kills you each night.

Get one of those guys out of here

What? Adams is our best player, his job isnt to create shots. As soon as that final whistle blew, we were instantly a worse team because he had played his final minutes here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users