MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah

https://www.transfer...ragslosespieler

List of free agents we could get, there about 50 that would make us better so Im not gonna list them all....

This team has athletes and youth... Give me the class and experience and add it to this group and let's win something...

Add Bolatelli, Honda and Ribery and let's fucking do it... Start BWP and bring them on to close out matches.. Or to start playoff games

Gonna just get at Hamlett on Twitter #SuperMarioComeToNYRB #FranckRiberyComeToNYRB #EmperorKeisukeComeToNYRB

https://twitter.com/...4021933057?s=20

When insomnia meets boredom and wanting Metro to sign some big names
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
How about this kid?
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ID4L6eNBQcw

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

How about this kid?
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=ID4L6eNBQcw

That's Anderson Díaz from the Colombian under 21 National League, he plays for Norte Santander... Heck of a goal but the stats aligned for him, would be great if he can keep scoring.. He doesn't even play for the B squad... Hes not the next Colombian in line... That's more like Luis Sinisterra or Juan Camilo Hernández or Jorge Carrascal or Luis Diaz...

Heck of a goal...

But I stand by what I say..
NYRB need that type of MLS 2.0 addition.. They're trying to hard to be MLS 4.0 and just win with Academy players... Leave that for a two years from now... Get Balotelli, Ribery and Honda and keep them for at least the next 16 months and then rely on the academy like they're doing...

cBr

cBr

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts

That's Anderson Díaz from the Colombian under 21 National League, he plays for Norte Santander... Heck of a goal but the stats aligned for him, would be great if he can keep scoring.. He doesn't even play for the B squad... Hes not the next Colombian in line... That's more like Luis Sinisterra or Juan Camilo Hernández or Jorge Carrascal or Luis Diaz...

Heck of a goal...

But I stand by what I say..
NYRB need that type of MLS 2.0 addition.. They're trying to hard to be MLS 4.0 and just win with Academy players... Leave that for a two years from now... Get Balotelli, Ribery and Honda and keep them for at least the next 16 months and then rely on the academy like they're doing...

That would be the right way to build a team i agree. I think Miami is going to go that route with Cavani. The galaxy are doing with with Ibra supplemented with Pavon.

It will never happen with the current ownership.

Eventually well see Lewondowski get signed by an ambitious MLS ower soon in the next 2 years. I would take a 7:1 bet hell replace Ibra when his time is up.

5 year plan

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

That would be the right way to build a team i agree. I think Miami is going to go that route with Cavani. The galaxy are doing with with Ibra supplemented with Pavon.

It will never happen with the current ownership.

Eventually well see Lewondowski get signed by an ambitious MLS ower soon in the next 2 years. I would take a 7:1 bet hell replace Ibra when his time is up.

you said it...

They got Juan Pablo Angel and Theirry Henry... And after watching the second half of the game Sat... I feel like it just solidifies what I said... Metro needs some MLS 2.0 signings... They don't need a Miguel Almiron or even a Pavón or even TH14... They need a free agent that has experience and maybe too old for 90 mins but can give a 20 mins in the second half that is above the quality of the starters..

A Franck Ribery and Keisuke Honda coming off the bench in the second half would have shut down the game in favor of NYRB as Arena would have wanted to slow down the pace which would have worked in their favor... And Bringing in a experienced number 9 like Balotelli and dropping BWP off as the second striker... I'd assume that teams wanting to bunker down with NYRB vs Honda and Ribery and Balotelli would be shooting themselves in the foot and if they try to match the youth of Metro side well that could play into guys like Omir Hernández and Muyl, Barrow, favor because they're super athletic..

maxmini

maxmini

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Corinthians

you said it...

They got Juan Pablo Angel and Theirry Henry... And after watching the second half of the game Sat... I feel like it just solidifies what I said... Metro needs some MLS 2.0 signings... They don't need a Miguel Almiron or even a Pavón or even TH14... They need a free agent that has experience and maybe too old for 90 mins but can give a 20 mins in the second half that is above the quality of the starters..

A Franck Ribery and Keisuke Honda coming off the bench in the second half would have shut down the game in favor of NYRB as Arena would have wanted to slow down the pace which would have worked in their favor... And Bringing in a experienced number 9 like Balotelli and dropping BWP off as the second striker... I'd assume that teams wanting to bunker down with NYRB vs Honda and Ribery and Balotelli would be shooting themselves in the foot and if they try to match the youth of Metro side well that could play into guys like Omir Hernández and Muyl, Barrow, favor because they're super athletic..

There was no one in that second half to kick ass and get the team going.  Robles deserves captain with his years of service and ability however there is a big loss when they need a player to kick it up a notch and get things moving.  Kaku is a great player but not that guy.  Someone of that class is exactly what is needed.  Robles alluded to loss of second half energy when he spoke after the game.  RBNY need an upfield guy that can take names and get things turned around.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

RBNY need an upfield guy that can take names and get things turned around.

That was usually Henry Cahill Dax and maybe Felipe's gig. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts
Franck Ribery possibly to Fiorentina...

I would would think if Fiorentina have a chance NYRB may too...they need to get on that

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,517 posts

Franck Ribery possibly to Fiorentina...

I would would think if Fiorentina have a chance NYRB may too...they need to get on that

no thanks.  Josh Sims all the way!!

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,781 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

There was no one in that second half to kick ass and get the team going.  Robles deserves captain with his years of service and ability however there is a big loss when they need a player to kick it up a notch and get things moving.  Kaku is a great player but not that guy.  Someone of that class is exactly what is needed.  Robles alluded to loss of second half energy when he spoke after the game.  RBNY need an upfield guy that can take names and get things turned around.

Where was BWP?

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,450 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
Cause our sporting director can't close a door, nevermind a high-caliber player:
https://www.newyorkr...tion-money-lafc
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Cause our sporting director can't close a door, nevermind a high-caliber player:

Only took them 2 weeks to announce it after everybody already knew in true RBNY FO fashion.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Among 24 players called up for the September friendlies. Wondering if it's Hamlett lack of closing, or Global not willing to use the resources to fund the transfer. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts
Juan Camilo Hernández ia looking to play his loan for Huesca is up and Watford don't want to start him so he wants to play somewhere else... Can play #9 and winger and Second Striker...

And how about Alexis Sánchez he's on the out at Old Trafford and he's at that age MLS likes now....

Add to that Barcelona still obsessed with Neymar so they would even consider off loading Arturo Vidal and Vidal would be perfect for New York as a CM in that 2 man line of the 4231

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

I could see Vidal and Alexis both coming to MLS, to teams with actual ambition. So, not here.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users