277 replies to this topic

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Don't know, the whole situation is weird. Other then that one interview with Kaku about Club America he seems totally happy here in pictures. Agent has been controlling his twitter and instagram for the most part since alot of the posts come when hes on the field training. 

If he wants to leave he has to perform till the next window at least. RB could also be dicks and raise his price due to how much Miguel sold for.

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT

I think on the field we have to give him the person the benefit of the doubt; he's worked hard and been a great signing, really all we could ask for.

Im giving him the benefit and I think he will continue to work hard and play as well as he can for us as long as he's here. If thats summer or next winter I don't know but we need a replacement and if I'm being honest dp#3.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,517 posts

It's RB being a ball ache with the fee. Want 2x what he's worth. Ame isn't paying 12.

10M for acosta who had 2018 10G 16A.  Guess our request for Kaku was within reason as he had 6G 14 A with about 3 less games.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA

How can he be worth the same 6M? When he came here he did not have a senior international career. Now he does. That alone makes him worth more. On top of that, his success here last season and the prospect for greater results this season, make him worth more.

CurbYourNewUrbanism

CurbYourNewUrbanism

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Arsenal

https://twitter.com/Dylan_Butler

On a conference call with Chris Armas, who raved about Kaku's professionalism during Club America transfer drama #RBNY

Armas on Kaku: "His mind is on the New York Red Bulls. He's the best player in training." #RBNY

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

https://twitter.com/Dylan_Butler 

Good to read. We all need to put the CA melodrama behind us.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT
At the end of the day, I think Kaku gets it.

Hes only gets transferred to Club America if the transfer fee is right. The only way to make the fee right is to play lights out. Being a baby and whining and playing poorly isnt going to get him his transfer.

Ill give him the benefit of the doubt, he lights it up this year, and then, hes earned it.

Metrosct

Metrosct

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

And hopefully he realizes that with a solid start to the season, it will likely be Europe that comes calling.  And with transfer fees more to RB's liking.  He's got to be aware of all the recent transfer activity going on.  Play well and you'll get rewarded. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users