19 replies to this topic

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Headed there on loan but from the Hamlet comments may as well be gone forever.

https://www.newyorkr...-memphis-901-fc

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT
So strange, hes been quality with RB2 and offers something different on either wing.

I guess if when we signed him the expectations were to make a difference maker in the first team then yeah he hasnt dont that but as a 2 year project I dont see why we didnt stick it out.

Making 75k.

Best of luck to him maybe this was family oriented. I liked him.

CurbYourNewUrbanism

CurbYourNewUrbanism

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Arsenal
Maybe wishful thinking here but could this mean a new signing is imminent?

Taxi4Taxi

Taxi4Taxi

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Supports:Metro, US, Arsenal

Didn't seem to be cracking the first-team lineup any time soon but he was solid for NYRBII. I wonder who they want to give more time on II that they thought it best to ship out Epps.

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Now this is the transfer news we've been waiting for! Epps was in a tough spot. He doesn't seem like he can beat out the other first team wingers, but he's a stud at the USL level. This opens up a first team roster spot and allows RBII to play some guys with a higher ceiling, so it seems like a good move for everyone involved.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,308 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
This is prob the end to Epps in nyrb. Is this a sign that there is an Incoming signing... for rb 2?

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

[Random] Winger that fell out of favor from newly rebranded Bragantino...COME ON DOWN!!!

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,450 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
Gives us flexibility with the first team roster. Now two open spots, four if Valot is placed on season ending injury list and Koffi is officially put on season-long loan to NYRBII.

Memphis is an easy team to cheer for if NYRBII arent playing them:
Memphis is owned by former Metro, Tim Howard, coached by former Metro GK coach, Tim Mulqueen and features academy standouts: Adam Najem, Brandon Allen, and Dan Metzger. Last year's backup keeper, Scott Levene is also there. Now also includes Marcus Epps.
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
Epps' game just doesn't fit this system. Never should have been signed.

The big part of this as some others have pointed out is that it's very likely a precursor to a signing or two.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts

To bring Buckmaster to the first team lol.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
Why the fuck did they ever sign this guy? Whose call was it to bring him in. Hamlett?

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
He was a fit Hamletts style.

Imagine how bad you must be to not be able to beat out Ivan.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

He was a fit Hamletts style.

Imagine how bad you must be to not be able to beat out Ivan.

Is Armas unaware of how much Ivan is costing the team in salary? There is no way he should be making that much and getting that little game time. I don't get what the issue is (either him or Armas), but it's clearly not working for Ivan here.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Is Armas unaware of how much Ivan is costing the team in salary? There is no way he should be making that much and getting that little game time.

I honestly think Ivan is a favor to an agent. For a previous or future deal.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts

I honestly think Ivan is a favor to an agent. For a previous or future deal.

Favor to some Romanian mob boss for letting Abang go?

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users