Is the Harrison re-development project dead?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

alberchico

alberchico

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:soccer, aviation
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, Real Madrid
I know everything has stopped because of the recession, but when the economy picks up then what? Will all the residential units be built or will the area continue to stagnate ? This video from 2009 shows that residential properties will be built right across the street from RBA.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,421 posts
  • Interests:Metro, Graffiti, Art, Hookers
  • Supports:Metro
Who knows but if they arent goin gto build they should sell the land. Heck I bet even Red Bull will buy it.

Soy Del Metrooooo, Del Metro soy yoooooooo!

FootballClubMaps.com :: High Quality Football Posters from around the globe. Get yours today!

Chic Charnley

Chic Charnley

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts
  • Interests:football, soccer, futball....etc
  • Supports:NYRB & PTFC
Construction has started on one of the empty lots nearest to Frank Rodgers Blvd. A pile driver is hammering in underpinning for a building foundation.

Does anyone know what is being built?

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro
I think they have done a good job with the apartments that were built which houses the 5 Guys... nice looking building. Just need to get going on the land in front of Red Bull Arena and a couple other spots. More eateries, bars, and commercial space would really help the foot traffic in that area.

Other than the stadium, there is little to offer the outside patron at the moment.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users