Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
And because of Jamison's posts in this thread, he will be identified as someone who is not a fan of the team, according to some posters who are authorities on fandom.

:lol:

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,475 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
Quick updates on these two. Hot is still with Kansas City and Kassel scored a goal for Charleston Battery of USL.
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Quick updates on these two. Hot is still with Kansas City and Kassel scored a goal for Charleston Battery of USL.

Thanks for the update, I'm rooting for both of them.

Do you know if KC actually signed Hot or is he just training with them?

Thanks.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Upstate Jason

Upstate Jason

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Supports:Metros, USMNT, #RedBullOut

Thanks for the update, I'm rooting for both of them.

Do you know if KC actually signed Hot or is he just training with them?

Thanks.

Hot no longer with KC per KC Star beat reporter: http://www.kansascit...g-thoughts.html

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Hot no longer with KC per KC Star beat reporter: http://www.kansascit...g-thoughts.html

Can we finally admit that everyone overreacted to the Hot/Kassel situation? They just weren't that good.

mlser

mlser

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Supports:mls

Can we finally admit that everyone overreacted to the Hot/Kassel situation? They just weren't that good.

And you saw them play how many times to form that opinion? The more important issue here is that Red Bulls do not develop players like every other MLS team does! Apparently Kassel scored a goal playing in his natural position with the Battery.

hoboken16

hoboken16

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Pompey
Yes Kassel scored a goal for Charleston playing his natural position, however he was not going to play that position anytime soon for the Bulls there was simply too many people in front of him

onionsack

onionsack

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos

SO KC didn't sign a guy that broke his ribs when on trial before the roster compliance date... shocking! That kid must truly suck. :rolleyes:
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

There's no point in feeling disappointed until one of them does something noteworthy, but if they do -- ie, Hot joins Columbus Crew as a reserve player in 2020 -- we'll hear nothing but lamentations about the franchise's history of failure, no trophies since 1996, etc.

It is weird how of all our young, apparently promising talents never latch on elsewhere in MLS -- da Luz, Chinn, these two, etc. -- but keep in mind, it was late in preseason when Hot and Kassel got cut. It might be easier for them to join a club in the future. We'll just have to wait and see.

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts

SO KC didn't sign a guy that broke his ribs when on trial before the roster compliance date... shocking! That kid must truly suck. :rolleyes:

I mean, with the vast amounts of potential this young American has, broken ribs shouldn't stop KC from signing him!

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.
The way I look at it.... Backe\Soler need to "win now", limited cap space, limited roster spots.... knowing what we know about them, I'm just happy they seem to be consistently keeping young Americans in the lineup, to some capacity. I bet we see lots of Lade this year, Meara is our starter, glass half full.

mlser

mlser

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Supports:mls
http://www.oursports...ses/?id=4368711

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users