josh24601

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,330 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, US, Greece

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:39 PM

I stand by my comment....

.... even if I didn't anticipate making said comment the one time somebody with 2 posts gives LARS a song idea and suddenly fucking lyrics are going to be distributed for it......

#17 modernsimian

modernsimian

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:LA GALAXY always and forever and LA Galaxy supporters clubs, ARSENAL FC, XOLOS de tijuana, MLS, STONE ROSES, OASIS, 60's Northern Soul etc.
  • Supports:LA GALAXY

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:47 PM

I stand by my comment....

.... even if I didn't anticipate making said comment the one time somebody with 2 posts gives LARS a song idea and suddenly fucking lyrics are going to be distributed for it......

I might have only posted 2x on this thing but in no way does that mean I haven't been a supporter since day 1 of the franchise. oh whatever, I threw the idea out there. take it or take it, its neither mine nor yours nor anyones...but we, ie galaxy supporters could make it ours.

#18 josh24601

josh24601

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,330 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:39 PM

I might have only posted 2x on this thing but in no way does that mean I haven't been a supporter since day 1 of the franchise. oh whatever, I threw the idea out there. take it or take it, its neither mine nor yours nor anyones...but we, ie galaxy supporters could make it ours.

I've been one for like a year and a half. BOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Spamming forums = moral authority, everybody knows that.

Dunno if you were there after the game, but if I wasn't a shameless hypocrite I'd probably be obligated to look pretty silly next match......

Stick around and you'll see what normally happens to suggestions out of the blue, and you'll get where I was coming from.

Oh and welcome.

#19 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:45 PM

I see what your trying to do "new guy who is so unimportant I'm too lazy to go look at your name". But about 95% of songs that get posted on here go the way of the Dodo bird. We did this after the game (one of the few memories I have of the match), but I don't personally plan on doing it again. It didn't go over well. I am in no position to question your fandom, but most people who post on here 4 times (including one of those times being a song recommendation), they usually take off shortly after. Stick around, meet some people, let them get to know you, then try and propose a song. Most people here dont' seem to respect newbies...oh...it's probably cause their newbies

P.S Don't get punked by Josh, you could probably take him.

P.P.S Just saw your emo picture...my money is on Josh
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#20 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:41 AM

I see what your trying to do "new guy who is so unimportant I'm too lazy to go look at your name". But about 95% of songs that get posted on here go the way of the Dodo bird. We did this after the game (one of the few memories I have of the match), but I don't personally plan on doing it again. It didn't go over well. I am in no position to question your fandom, but most people who post on here 4 times (including one of those times being a song recommendation), they usually take off shortly after. Stick around, meet some people, let them get to know you, then try and propose a song. Most people here dont' seem to respect newbies...oh...it's probably cause their newbies

P.S Don't get punked by Josh, you could probably take him.

P.P.S Just saw your emo picture...my money is on Josh

i dunno josh is from the bay area... they fight like emos over there... just sayin... qtf... lol...

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

#21 josh24601

josh24601

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,330 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:10 AM

Don't make me cut myself.

#22 RobertTheBruce

RobertTheBruce

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy dickheads! Arsenal

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:06 PM

Yeah, it's still nice.

I still like Frank and I still like the Galaxy.

But it doesn't quite do either justice in practice. Not yet. Maybe never?

But march on we must.

Please come again.

#23 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:49 AM

go dodgers

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

#24 TommyMack

TommyMack

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,278 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:09 PM

Look, we tried it. It didn't work. C'est la vie. Let's find something else.

Case closed.

tm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users