58 replies to this topic

elf

elf

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,054 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

I see him as the 10 or up front as being more likley or Struber is not going to commit to the 41212. Think he is the exact player who would have been perfect in the 4222 as he likes to attack space and has a high work rate

same was said about rojas when osario converted a LB to a CAM. 

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,560 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

I remember Rojas when JCO slided him in centrally when he was with us. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

ig101

ig101

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,735 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I remember Rojas when JCO slided him in centrally when he was with us. 

Oh god..

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Red Bull account on Twitter linked this article.

https://fotbolltrans...ite/news/133422

Translated:

Now Haksabanovic tells NT-sport that new coach Rikard Norling called him, which he appreciates.

- It's done. He showed interest. He called me and explained how he looked at me and then he asked what I think, says the 21-year-old to the newspaper.

Haksabanovic no longer seems as anxious to leave Norrköping.

- It is not the case that I want to leave IFK. The only thing I said is that the best thing for me would be to get out and play better football, better challenges. I'm not saying I want to leave IFK. I feel good here and they have taken very good care of me, he says to NT-sport and continues:

- They took me in when I had not played anything abroad. A damn big thank you to them. I appreciate every second I'm here. It's not like I'm asking to leave. The only thing I said is that I want to move on and look for another challenge. We will see what happens. This football we're driving now, maybe I'm getting better. That's really what I'm doing.

The 21-year-old emphasizes that he is not disappointed in Norrköping, but that the irritation is mostly against Hunt. The star also emphasizes that he continues to train with joy.

- 100 percent. You can see that in the training, right? I'm here. I want to get better. I want to drive with them. I just want it. I want to win gold with Norrköping, of course, says Haksabanovic to NT-sport.

Norrköping's star has a contract until the summer of 2024. He scored seven goals and eleven assists in 29 Allsvenskan matches last season

Things change fast, looks like this move is dead.

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Red Bull account on Twitter linked this article.

https://fotbolltrans...ite/news/133422

Translated:

Now Haksabanovic tells NT-sport that new coach Rikard Norling called him, which he appreciates.

- It's done. He showed interest. He called me and explained how he looked at me and then he asked what I think, says the 21-year-old to the newspaper.

Haksabanovic no longer seems as anxious to leave Norrköping.

- It is not the case that I want to leave IFK. The only thing I said is that the best thing for me would be to get out and play better football, better challenges. I'm not saying I want to leave IFK. I feel good here and they have taken very good care of me, he says to NT-sport and continues:

- They took me in when I had not played anything abroad. A damn big thank you to them. I appreciate every second I'm here. It's not like I'm asking to leave. The only thing I said is that I want to move on and look for another challenge. We will see what happens. This football we're driving now, maybe I'm getting better. That's really what I'm doing.

The 21-year-old emphasizes that he is not disappointed in Norrköping, but that the irritation is mostly against Hunt. The star also emphasizes that he continues to train with joy.

- 100 percent. You can see that in the training, right? I'm here. I want to get better. I want to drive with them. I just want it. I want to win gold with Norrköping, of course, says Haksabanovic to NT-sport.

Norrköping's star has a contract until the summer of 2024. He scored seven goals and eleven assists in 29 Allsvenskan matches last season

Things change fast, looks like this move is dead.

That's not what it looks like at all. My interpretation of that is that the deal is still very much a possibility but that he's not going to aggressively force a move and that he's going to give his all while he's still there. 

67% Class

67% Class

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

That's not what it looks like at all. My interpretation of that is that the deal is still very much a possibility but that he's not going to aggressively force a move and that he's going to give his all while he's still there. 

Agreed. Reads to me that he wants to move on, but he will be a professional and recognizes that his current club helped him out of bad situation. He even sort of states that he doesn't want to, but feels he has to. 

ig101

ig101

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,735 posts

What a kiss ass!

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,560 posts

Not a surprise. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

Efried

Efried

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
https://twitter.com/...0699924482?s=21

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Im happy I was wrong to be skeptical. Exciting move

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,680 posts

Yep, good news.  Well, hopefully good news.

Hearing, per source, that things are trending well with #RBNY & Montenegrin international Sead Haksabanovic (current club is Norrkoping). Two clubs are in "final negotiations" per source. No deal yet but optimism. Would be a DP.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,560 posts

So he's not going to RBS. Cool. Wonder if we keep Kaku. 

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,187 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
In Thelwell defense.. For what RBNY have as capital they have to go after guys that aren't household names that none of us heard of and would be an enigma of how they would do in the MLS...

Obviously guys like Dele Alli would do great.. Or at least be expected too same with a 22 yo that has a proven track record of scoring goals in SA or Europe

From highlights he looks like a stud
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

Efried

Efried

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

In Thelwell defense.. For what RBNY have as capital they have to go after guys that aren't household names that none of us heard of and would be an enigma of how they would do in the MLS...

Obviously guys like Dele Alli would do great.. Or at least be expected too same with a 22 yo that has a proven track record of scoring goals in SA or Europe

From highlights he looks like a stud

plenty of players with proven track records who flopped

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users