97 replies to this topic

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
  • Supports:Metro

the announcers were loving it.  Lloyd Sam pointed out how he is noticeably better than last year.

The was a solid rip too.

Lloyd Sam is fun as an announcer. He has an interesting voice and just seems like such a good-humored guy. Glad he is moving up the announcing ranks.  

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts
Absolutely agree. Lloyd is fantastic. Has a great voice and a chill vibe. Knows his stuff and should stick for a while. Happy for the guy.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

He looks efficient with his touches too... one touch both controls the ball and redirects it where he's already decided he wants to go... sounds trivial, but he is fast, and also plays fast. 

Probably my favorite part about his game so far, he is Xavi-esque in the way he weighs and directs his first touch into wherever there is space around him.

This is a good example from the Miami game. He wastes no time getting forward and sparks an attack that culminates in a great shot from Wiki.

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats
Neville (and Kreis) fired.

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

Got to see the game in person, Stroud is ridiculously fast, he reminds me of the kid from the Mighty Ducks movie that was so fast he couldn't stop... He's Luis..

This team desperately needs wingers that can score and assist and a true goal scoring striker..

Hopefully Morgan gets back to last year's form quickly. He had an impressively quick sprint yesterday as well.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Neville (and Kreis) fired.

https://www.espn.com...ce?platform=amp
Losing to us must have been the last straw.
I thought that they would wait until after the US Open Cup 1/4 final next Wednesday vs. Birmingham.
A road win over a USL squad to reach the SF.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Luq would have been up for goal of the week if that ball had gone in, such a great looking play.

3 points against a bad team on the road so they got the job done but we still really need our strikers to figure out how to hit the back of the net even somewhat consistently.

I wonder what coach Troy said to get the yellow card lol

jjtbone

jjtbone

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Supports:RBNY Player Hatah!

I wonder what coach Troy said to get the yellow card lol

"Aren't you Fotis Bazakos?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users