6 replies to this topic

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

Not sure where else to complain about this, but fuck MLS for making the first one at Buzzard Point a Wednesday night game. 

As a wise man once told me: Actions have consequences. This is the league punishing our supporters and everyone knows exactly why.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

As a wise man once told me: Actions have consequences. This is the league punishing our supporters and everyone knows exactly why.

why?

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

why?

He's talking about the person who threw the flare last year who I believe was a member of gsu, I don't think that's the reason they put this game on a weekday though.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

He's talking about the person who threw the flare last year who I believe was a member of gsu, I don't think that's the reason they put this game on a weekday though.

It was a GSU member because the guy and others were dumb enough to go online and brag about it. For some reason they were literally the only fans of this team unaware that the FO monitors social media like a hawk. And you could be right that it's just the league being stupid but it's hard for me not to be suspicious.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

It was a GSU member because the guy and others were dumb enough to go online and brag about it. For some reason they were literally the only fans of this team unaware that the FO monitors social media like a hawk. And you could be right that it's just the league being stupid but it's hard for me not to be suspicious.

I'm amused that the stupid part, for you, was posting on social media, not the actual throwing of the flare.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

I'm amused that the stupid part, for you, was posting on social media, not the actual throwing of the flare.

Yes, because I haven't posted before that what they did was totally reckless and stupid or anything. I didn't have people online calling me names for saying that. Nope.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Mike has said plenty here about the stupidity of the action.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users