19 replies to this topic

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,588 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Update? I was gonna go today but didn't get a chance. Want to bet the Giants to make the playoffs

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,945 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Update? I was gonna go today but didn't get a chance. Want to bet the Giants to make the playoffs

Don't think they have to make playoffs props. I saw total wins O/U and to win Super Bowl odds available. I was fixed on making MLS and World Cup bets, so didn't spend a lot of time looking at football options.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,945 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Made two MLS future bets. One on Toronto to win MLS Cup (+4000) and Seattle (+6600) a few weeks ago. Idea would be that one makes the conference finals and then begin to hedge.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Newcastle, Palermo

Made two MLS future bets. One on Toronto to win MLS Cup (+4000) and Seattle (+6600) a few weeks ago. Idea would be that one makes the conference finals and then begin to hedge.

That Seattle bet is looking pretty good right now

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,588 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Finally took a visit to the sports book. Place was buzzing on a random Tuesday night. Had a few beers and made a couple of bets:

Liverpool at 12:1 to win the champs league

Psg 7:1 champs league

Chelsea 10:1 EPL

NY Giants 50:1 super bowl

Couldn't bring myself to bet on the Knicks to win it all at 550:1 though...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users