#1 skunx

skunx

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

Just a reminder, we are running a bus for the Superliga final on Wednesday that will make stops at Gasthaus in Elgin and Finn McCools in Schaumburg.  $20 for bus ride, beer and match ticket...WHAT A DEAL!!!! So all you people in the northwest suburbs should join us for our first attempt at this, as we would like to make this happen more often.  Go to the Section 8 store to purchase your ticket and for departure and return times.  

For those that are going to be joining us at Gasthaus, a few of us will be there around one for lunch.  Come join us and start going fucking mental early!!!

#2 firefanatic

firefanatic

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Supports:Fire, USMNT

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:20 PM

Just a reminder, we are running a bus for the Superliga final on Wednesday that will make stops at Gasthaus in Elgin and Finn McCools in Schaumburg. $20 for bus ride, beer and match ticket...WHAT A DEAL!!!! So all you people in the northwest suburbs should join us for our first attempt at this, as we would like to make this happen more often. Go to the Section 8 store to purchase your ticket and for departure and return times.

For those that are going to be joining us at Gasthaus, a few of us will be there around one for lunch. Come join us and start going fucking mental early!!!

Wow you sold me! What an amazing deal, it would be a shame to miss out on this. I'm in!

. . . is what I would say if I wasn't already going. :cheers:

#3 BenBurton

BenBurton

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,904 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:28 PM

Wow you sold me! What an amazing deal, it would be a shame to miss out on this. I'm in!

. . . is what I would say if I wasn't already going. :cheers:

Lol. Bastard. I thought we had another sale!

#4 jones

jones

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, C.A Penarol

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:47 AM

Just got my tickets.

I've never been on one of the buses, do I have to print out my confirmation to gain entry onto said bus, or do I just need to give a name?

#5 BenBurton

BenBurton

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,904 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:56 AM

Just got my tickets.

I've never been on one of the buses, do I have to print out my confirmation to gain entry onto said bus, or do I just need to give a name?

Name should be enough.

#6 sopot26

sopot26

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Supports:Biale Orly, KP Sopot, Chicago Fire

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:35 PM

Anyone fancy a pint :pint: at Finn's before the bus pickup?

#7 goldstone97

goldstone97

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts
  • Supports:Fire, Albion, Red Stars

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

Tickets are selling pretty well, but everyone going, find a few more friends! We're paying for a couple of 30 packs of beer on it too, so you won't run out of juice for the ride. :cheers:
Section 8 Chicago Chair

WB05 :: Pitch Invasion

#8 firefanatic

firefanatic

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Supports:Fire, USMNT

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:56 PM

Tickets are selling pretty well, but everyone going, find a few more friends! We're paying for a couple of 30 packs of beer on it too, so you won't run out of juice for the ride. :cheers:

I am currently having a dental emergency of sorts, and I then found out that I am probably going to be losing my job. If I'm going under these conditions, what's stopping anyone else? Take the bus!

#9 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Fire, Tottenham Hotspur F.C., Guiness, and a lot of other things.

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:30 AM

TIFO TODAY NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

http://www.soccerpub...showtopic=34558

#10 skunx

skunx

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:07 AM

gonna pick up confetti, streamers, and the like before we go to the bar. also bringing as many flags as possible

#11 The Herr

The Herr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:39 AM

Just a reminder, we are running a bus for the Superliga final on Wednesday that will make stops at Gasthaus in Elgin and Finn McCools in Schaumburg. $20 for bus ride, beer and match ticket...WHAT A DEAL!!!! So all you people in the northwest suburbs should join us for our first attempt at this, as we would like to make this happen more often. Go to the Section 8 store to purchase your ticket and for departure and return times.

For those that are going to be joining us at Gasthaus, a few of us will be there around one for lunch. Come join us and start going fucking mental early!!!

That's too bad the Herr won't be able to take the bus from Finn McCools cuz it departs the same time he gets off work. Since he only lives 10 mins. away from McCools, def. count him in on taking the bus if there is another one organized during a weekend match!!! Sure beats the hell out of driving to and from TP!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

#12 jjayg

jjayg

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:48 PM

I'm on this bus..but I'll echo the Herr's statement, if we can get this bus from Finn's for more games I would likely ride it everytime. Way better than driving and paying $15 for parking

#13 jogadubwise

jogadubwise

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts
  • Supports:Fire, Liverpool

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:51 PM

I'm on this bus..but I'll echo the Herr's statement, if we can get this bus from Finn's for more games I would likely ride it everytime. Way better than driving and paying $15 for parking

I'm not taking the bus today, but I echo both of your sentiments.
QUOTE (chicubfan @ May 29 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I interned in the FO for a little while and trust me they are so dumb had they payed off the refs they probably would have presented them one of those huge checks during halftime on the field.

QUOTE (joey @ Oct 8 2009, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
halloween specific stadium.

#14 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Fire, Tottenham Hotspur F.C., Guiness, and a lot of other things.

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:19 AM

So I hear this bus has some kinks that need to be worked out in order to be a viable bus route.....

#15 milicz

milicz

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Supports:Fire

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:27 AM

So I hear this bus has some kinks that need to be worked out in order to be a viable bus route.....

Yeah, like arriving before halftime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users