138 replies to this topic

Slomojones

Slomojones

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

Go get BWP!  LAFC declined his option. Struber doesn't know what he's missing.

The article about Vanney leaving Toronto shows how two parties can separate on good terms.  Oh yeah, and a couple of trophies along the way.  we don't have to be so douchey all the time.  End tangent.  I would still take him, even at 35, at under a mil/yr.

This post is dedicated to all the slow defenders of the world. Godspeed! my brothers

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Why go and get a proven goalscorer, when you can sit on open roster spots and hope that a player who is "the right fit" will play for cheap?
Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Hes still negotiating with LAFC

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,035 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid
Would love to know his salary for 2020 and what/why LAFC declined his option for 2021. He's surpassed all expectations for this year, surely.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users