153 replies to this topic

defendyourself

defendyourself

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

Yeah thats my hope otherwise they need to sign someone.  He is huge, so physically very much looks the part.  Didnt realize he was coming from California, so if he is coming cross country its for the pro path way and to play USL sooner than later.  Really like how aggressive Sean has been bringing in out of state players.  That's the 7th player or so he's brought in already.

Anyway, back to DPs

Efried

Efried

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Supports:Metro

is the new academy goalie they signed going to taxi up with the USL team as the backup or solely U19 play?  Possibly could be TBD.

tbd Ill have more academy content coming soon from conversation with the leaderships there but one thing that is clear is thelwell was big in pushing more young players into the 2 team and I expect that trend to continueb

67% Class

67% Class

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

Is transfermarkt accurate with contract end dates? 

New York Red Bulls - Detailed squad 2020 (Detailed view) | Transfermarkt

if so, there are a bunch of contracts expiring end of this year:

Tarek, Valot, Meara, Duncan, Tetteh, Lema, Omir, CCJ, Barlow, White, Stroud, Nealis, and Tolkin

Long expires end of 2021.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Is transfermarkt accurate with contract end dates? 

Sometimes, but not always.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users