Catch It.

b00zeNYC

b00zeNYC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • Supports:Zen
Young Brasse must audition with HIF: 'Good gut feeling' 14:37 Helsingborg. Markus Holgersson leaving Helsingborg for the United States. Then connect a Brazilian central defender to the champions of tomorrow. - I have a good gut feeling for him, says sports director Jesper Jansson. Ad: On Tuesday, it became clear that Helsingborg loses its central defender Markus Holgersson. According Sportbladets information today, he moves to the U.S. and it is rumored that he ends up in Hasse Backes New York Red Bulls. - I understand him. He is 27 years old and not so many of these chances, says Conny Karlsson, who left IFK Gothenburg Uefacup and national championships in 1982 for Toronto. - We were more amateurs in those days of course. But it was the adventure, as this is for Holgersson said Karlsson, without mentioning any club or league. Young Brasse connect Sports Director Jesper Jansson's ambition is to Holgersson return to HIF in a couple of years. But even now must be understood Swedish champions have a new central defender. In the current situation has only two sub-contracts: Erlend His Tveit and Joseph Baffo. Moreover, a Hannu cartridge train with the team even though his contract expired at the end. Already tomorrow connect a new central defender, revealed Jesper Jansson when HIF began at pre-season at Olympia. It's about thymus Laercio Soldo, only 19 years. - A very physical player. I have a good gut feeling for him, says Jansson. "Borrowed" for three months Soldo was in Helsingborg last autumn. - He was here and trained with developing the team last fall. He popped the top on a banana peel from a sample game in Benfica. But he was a little hurt whenever we want to see more of him. Brasse will train and play with HIF for three months initially. - I've been down in Brazil and made a deal with his club. Think of it as a loan or a longer sample games. Jansson points out that this deal was done before Holgersson's decision to leave the HIF. He is not a replacement for Holgersson, then? - That he may very well be, says Jansson.

Gotta love Google translate.

metro bomaye!

metro bomaye!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Supports:METRO | Betis
a strong CB is exactly what we need....anyone seen this guy in action? If he's good it'll be an important pickup for us.....jag hoppas.

Red Bull Out

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
He scores a goal at 1:13 mark of this video:

And a rebound off a free kick:

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts
nvm! hack beat me to it!

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts
  • Supports:Metro
6'3"
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

ukraine76

ukraine76

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Supports:NYRB
Looks pretty good.

Any idea why Helsingborg would let him go on a free transfer? I know his contract ended, so they had no choice, but why didn't they extend him 1 or 2 years ago?

whoshotsam

whoshotsam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Chelsea
According to this Holgersson had interest from a "foreign club" since December and told HIF he would be leaving. Pretty clear that they wanted him back.
"Defeatism is punishable by death." - You Suck Corrales

Ithics

Ithics

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:Helpless yelling
  • Supports:Metro etc.
Empire of Soccer story
"I guess everybody has their own thing that they yell into a well", Bill Callahan

It's the hope I can't stand.

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

Any idea why Helsingborg would let him go on a free transfer?

Player does not want to renew and try going abroad. A player available on a free transfer is more attractive than one with a hefty transfer fee. Holden did this and Ream will probably leave in the same manner when his contract runs out at the end of this season.

Chic Charnley

Chic Charnley

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts
  • Interests:football, soccer, futball....etc
  • Supports:NYRB & PTFC

6'3"

Hope he's better than the last two "tall" centerbacks we had Boyens & Taylor Graham!!!

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU
Whats a guy like this earn in Sweden?

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

redbull attack

redbull attack

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Supports:Redbull NY
He might be Ream's replacement. :unsure: I hope not anyway.
I love pretty feet.

Roofles

Roofles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Interests:belligerent love that Red Bulls fans threw his way, in that particularly entitled, disrespectful, yet somehow fiercely loyal manner New York sports fans specialize in.

Whats a guy like this earn in Sweden?

Swedish 2nd Division too. Not much I'd gather. All swedish clubs have a 51% ownership by the "supporters" groups. This limits the amount of cash that can flow into the league as whole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users