goldenballs.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

We are facing Inter-Miami, Scum, Charlotte (Open Cup & League match on ABC), Toronto, and a severely injured Atlanta teams in the next few games. All of these matches need to be wins. This is where we need to collect our wins.

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Please, for fucks sakes, stop this starting Barlow experiment already

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona
Prepare your butts for more squad rotation. We've got an Open Cup knockout a few days after this one.

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats

I hope Luquinhas starts and plays most of this game.

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
Can anyone recommend a VPN that works abroad? I tried logging into ESPN+ and msg go right now and it says it's not available in this region

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Please, for fucks sakes, stop this starting Barlow experiment already

It's like we have a central defensive midfielder playing striker, just disrupts plays with his touches on the ball. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro

Can anyone recommend a VPN that works abroad? I tried logging into ESPN+ and msg go right now and it says it's not available in this region

expressVPN

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

It's like we have a central defensive midfielder playing striker, just disrupts plays with his touches on the ball. 

Maybe its Struber decision to send a message to corporate..he is forced to start Barlow because that is the best player corporate can manage to get him at FW.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

Maybe its Struber decision to send a message to corporate..he is forced to start Barlow because that is the best player corporate can manage to get him at FW.

Fletcher is injured and Klimala is coming back from Covid.

Tired of watching Barlow though, there is no upside to his game, and Zach Ryan isnt much better and despite his Stanford education is a rock head on the field.

njdevils3027

njdevils3027

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

I don't think corporate gives a rip who is starting up top.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

I don't think corporate gives a rip who is starting up top.

Of course not. Thelwell is gone, Hamlett is here. Not enough discourse in this fanbase outside of this website about the squad depth issues.

Too many Baghdad Bobs.

Efried

Efried

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Of course not. Thelwell is gone, Hamlett is here. Not enough discourse in this fanbase outside of this website about the squad depth issues.

Too many Baghdad Bobs.

we are 3 points off the shield despite carmona and Clark being injured Casseres missing a decent chunk of time fletcher and Klimala dealing with injuries and Covid reyes being injured Morgan getting Covid. We have had to tap pretty deep into the depth chart and we have done well. We could strengthen some spots but mls roster mechanics usually means you will have a hole here or there with an imperfect replacement available

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

we are 3 points off the shield despite carmona and Clark being injured Casseres missing a decent chunk of time fletcher and Klimala dealing with injuries and Covid reyes being injured Morgan getting Covid. We have had to tap pretty deep into the depth chart and we have done well. We could strengthen some spots but mls roster mechanics usually means you will have a hole here or there with an imperfect replacement available

The whole at forward is a big one. No one has proven to be competent

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts

Carmona and Clark arent senior roster players, which was more my point of contention.

When the depth chart at AM is Luquinhas, Omir, Morgan, and then CCJ (when hes not playing at CM/DM) things start to get dicey when the schedule becomes condensed.

Half the time Morgan isnt even an option for the AM/Wing spot because hes playing RWB or in the case of last night LWB, because they never signed a Tolkin backup.

Of your list only Fletcher and Reyes are the only senior roster guys currently unavailable. (Monzon is also injured). Fletcher has been a poor signing to this point, due to lack of availability.

I could understand if they were maxed out on available senior roster spots, but they have space to address some issues. Unfortunately it will have to wait until July at the earliest to be addressed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users