samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • Supports:LA GALAXY! Liverpool FC

Posted 09 May 2009 - 02:50 AM

think Simon Says errbody... the video will explain more

the people in ACB are trying to get us to copy what they are doing after they do it. It really could be anything we will just have to see. this could be very effective to when becks comes back for some serious cross stadium hate. just saying. but I think it will sound really bad ass also we can get more people around us to do it

#2 c-los from the dime

c-los from the dime

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Supports:Public Flatulence

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:50 PM

this is pretty bad ass.

i think we are about 10 years away from it though lol. even then i don't think we'll pull it off as cool.
but i'm a pessimist.

this would be f'ing cool.

#3 Foose

Foose

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:17 PM

This seems cool, but I don't think either us nor ACB simply have the numbers. I mean, sure we can hear the LA and respond Galaxy but getting everyone to produce an entire sentence or phrase, or word out of thin air seems unrealistic. We have a difficult enough time getting people to sing the same songs we sing every week, let alone trying to listen to someone across the pitch yell at us and then yell back.

With that said, lets give it a shot. But can we be Simon?

#4 samoabob

samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:11 PM

This seems cool, but I don't think either us nor ACB simply have the numbers. I mean, sure we can hear the LA and respond Galaxy but getting everyone to produce an entire sentence or phrase, or word out of thin air seems unrealistic. We have a difficult enough time getting people to sing the same songs we sing every week, let alone trying to listen to someone across the pitch yell at us and then yell back.

With that said, lets give it a shot. But can we be Simon?

I think it would be something that we all know they/us are going to say. I think its a little early too but it is worth a shot.

#5 zeps80

zeps80

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:CHICS, chicas
  • Supports:la galaxy, LFC...

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:47 PM

I think it's more then 10 years!!!

Something simple catchy and with plenty of curse words!! I'm sure that will catch..

here's something much more intense which is definitely NEVER going to happen in my lifetime at the home depot center!

#6 jamesey

jamesey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts
  • Supports:LA/USA

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:08 PM

we can practice in Lot 13

...ooooh ooooooooh we are the riot squad...

#7 Uncle Landon's Army

Uncle Landon's Army

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:02 PM

Pieper and I would be down to practice a cross stadium chant in lot 13 Sunday morning. We'll be bringing the BBQ so if u want to throw any food on everybody's welcome!

#8 zeps80

zeps80

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:CHICS, chicas
  • Supports:la galaxy, LFC...

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:12 PM

We are LA!
We are LA!
We are, We are, We are LA!!

#9 samoabob

samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:17 PM

So I got some more info on this. Basicly we would copy whatever the ACB is doing but do a la la to there ooo ooo. So say if they wave there flags at us singing ooo ooo ooo we would wave our flags back singing la la la. If they jump back and forth doing la la la we would jump back and forth singing ooo ooo ooo. We would have a designated minute in which we would start to help us get it going but after that it would be up to us to keep it going

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users