295 replies to this topic

McSoccer

McSoccer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

It's an extreme assumption to think he's going to be an excellent fullback.  There are plenty of players who have failed at a position switch like that.  To be honest, it's really not worth talking about anymore because we have so many right backs on this team that in 2 months, Zizzo isn't even going to be on the bench.

Yea, it's not happening. But Muyl has a motor, is not afraid to make a tackle, and smart (G'Town). Not a huge assumption he could learn the role.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,873 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Somehow, we're playing New England, even though we are 4th and they are 5th? Whatever....

Rd.-3-Standings.jpg

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,761 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia
Is the game today?

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Is the game today?

Yep, at 3pm.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,761 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia

#RBNY Starting XI 1f19a.png New England: Diaz; Batista, Schmoll, Ndam, Kutler; Bezecourt, Basuljevic, Muckette, Valot; Lewis, Fernandez #NEvNY

#RBNY Bench 1f19a.png New England: Louro, Abidor, Nason, Najem, Terci, Freeman, O'Toole, Tinari, Shigenobu, Nestor, Ryan

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Here's the stream.

https://www.youtube....h?v=HEU2FQGePdI

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

ig101

ig101

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts

Here's the stream.

https://www.youtube....h?v=HEU2FQGePdI

Not working...

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Not working...

Yeah, I guess MLS is too busy figuring out how to be a top league by 2020 to have a working youtube stream.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

https://www.foxsportsgo.com/

They moved to Fox Sports Go.  So if you have cable, you can watch it there.

Edit:

https://www.youtube....h?v=bKBYWFsqYiQ

Komba

Komba

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,172 posts

That starting 11 is EXACTLY who I think the best players were from the last game.  Good to see Woly, Marsch, and Hamlett seem to think the same.

Whoops, only dude I would include as a starter as well is Tinari

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,635 posts
  • Supports:My local MLS team

I am very disappointed that we aren't going to win the Desert Diamond Cup. It's a major award.

leg_lamp.jpeg?itok=8Zd2DTLF

Loyal supporter of the 2013 and 2015 MLS Champions: RBNY/Metro
RBNY II aka "The Baby Bulls" are the 2016 USL Cup Champions!

5 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 2 guests, 1 anonymous users