Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,139 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

No way do I want Alexis on this team. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

"Team That I Dream Of" and "Faithful To The Colors" 

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

You prefer scrubs from RBII then?

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

At half a mil a week, neither does RB. But a willing Alexis would be a game changer beyond what Vela has done at LAFC this season. Obviously not happening so a moot point anyway.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • Supports:Metro

You prefer scrubs from RBII then?

If only there were players between Rece Buckmaster and Alexis Sanchez at 5 times the salary of the rest of the team combined.  Alas, we have to choose...

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,672 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Juan Camilo Hernández ia looking to play his loan for Huesca is up and Watford don't want to start him so he wants to play somewhere else... Can play #9 and winger and Second Striker...

And how about Alexis Sánchez he's on the out at Old Trafford and he's at that age MLS likes now....

Add to that Barcelona still obsessed with Neymar so they would even consider off loading Arturo Vidal and Vidal would be perfect for New York as a CM in that 2 man line of the 4231

I love how youre always coming up with names. Thank you.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users