MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
I will be busy at PNC Bank Arts Center disembowling a goat and drawing a pentagram in the ground with its blood while listening to FUCKING SLAYER!!!!!!
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

999duo

999duo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Bolton, Swansea
Interesting if Meara plays. This is where his first stint ended on a dirty play. I imagine he would be motivated.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

What other choice do we have? NE seems kinda dangerous/mostly inconsistent. Which version are we gonna see next wk? At least we get Etienne back. Maybe he could excel on turf?

BWP

Royer Kaku Valot 

Tyler Davis

Taxi Long Parker Lade

Meara

Louro Collin Ndam Rza Beze Muyl Etienne

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats
Kind of scared of the Revs.

jamison

jamison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Supports:New York
Wasnt really sure Friedel would work out for them, but he had to be an upgrade from Jay Heaps of shit. They spent years kind of half-assing it, still feel like theyre trying to get by on an MLS 1.0 Plan in a 3.0 league.

SoapyDish

SoapyDish

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Arsenal

Two of my least favorite teams to watch play two weeks in a row, great. Turf sucks, Robles definitely doesn't play, and losing Murillo sucks but as long as Lade doesn't get caught in no mans land the entire game he'll do fine.

Is Swagudelo still with the Revs? Hope he doesn't fill his quota of one insane goal per season against us.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
I always felt that the revs have under performed. They have a lot of talent but Jay heaps never knew how to use. They now lost Nguyen and have gotten weaker but are still a strong offensive team.

It's not too long ago where people thought that agudelo and bunbury were going to be the offensive duo for the usmnt. They never developed into their potential but are still skillful if the friedel gets them to play to their capability

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Is Swagudelo still with the Revs? Hope he doesn't fill his quota of one insane goal per season against us.

Yes. Averaging 7 goals per season, while playing fewer games each season.
https://en.m.wikiped...ki/Juan_Agudelo

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
I'm planning on going up to Boston for this game. Any idea where visiting supporters sit? I don't want to sit in the supporters section (will be going with some local friends who are casual fans), but I'd like to get tickets near our supporters if possible.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

I'd like to get tickets near our supporters if possible.

AFAIK 117: https://www.gillette...seating2017.png

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT

Wasnt really sure Friedel would work out for them, but he had to be an upgrade from Jay Heaps of shit. They spent years kind of half-assing it, still feel like theyre trying to get by on an MLS 1.0 Plan in a 3.0 league.

Jay Heap of shit. LMAO good one! 🤣

The Falcon

The Falcon

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

<script language='javascript'> </script>

Interesting if Meara plays. This is where his first stint ended on a dirty play. I imagine he would be motivated.

I remember that. Fucking Kellyn Rowe.

999duo

999duo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Bolton, Swansea

<script language='javascript'> </script>

I remember that. Fucking Kellyn Rowe.

He's still with the Revs too. Although he didn't play last week and I don't know if he'll see the field on Saturday.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Got to watch the Revs a couple weeks ago.  Much more athletic team that presses more often.  Generally speaking, we tend to do well against that because we press better than any team in the league.  Their press is different though.  It's almost like they only press 3 quarters of the field.  

Anyway, the lineup.  Pretty sure Robles is back for this one.  I am a bit concerned about Royer and have to remember that Royer's best time as a Metro player by far was last year when we were playing that 3-3-3-1.  It suits his game more without a doubt.  Has never been as great in this 4-2-3-1 because he's not as good in that much space, and his passing isn't great to begin with.

------------BWP

Royer---Kaku---Valot

----Adams--Davis

Taxi Long Parker Lade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users