massholes.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
BWP has to begin being named in the starting 11.... Brain White has been a pleasant surprise... And should still start some games but BWP ia BWP got to get the biggest scoring threat on the pitch more time and end as high in the table as possible can save his legs a little in early October... Now it's time to win because November will be must wins
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
If we lose this one we will be starting to set ourselves up to either go on the road to start the playoffs or maybe even miss them. We have way too many road games left in tough places to play.

4 home games - New England / Colorado / Philadelphia / DC

5 road games - DC / nycfc / Seattle / Portland / Montreal

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
Exactly it time to go out there and win these at all cost.. Enough saving BWP legs and trying guys out... Go out with the best and win
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

well, at least NE gives up goals. but goddamn, they can score in bunches too, with some bangers. 

try to keep telling myself that the STH Predators were worth it...

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
A battle between the team whose owner used to be the biggest slumlord in the league and the team whose owners are currently the biggest slumlords in the league. So happy I gave up my tickets and a friend got me one of the $180 add ons because $10 a game is what this product is worth.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid
Union, DC and ATL winning (ATL over NYC). Union, ATL and NYC are all quite a bit better in PPG, and we are 2 points behind DC with a game in hand. We have 3 West (2 West coast away games) and 6 East teams rest of the way and zero margin of error if we want to climb up the rankings. Home win vs Revs is a must.

We could still get 1st or 2nd but need to play like we did vs TFC (2nd half) and LAFC (minus all the defensive lapses) if we are to have any chance of doing that.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

We haven't been able to win consistently all year so I don't see that changing much.  THe changes have seemingly helped though.  Ditching Murillo and involving CCJ more are definitely positives.

I would go with the exact same lineup.  Only question is BWP vs White.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

I can't figure out what to make of BWP's current situation. He's looked pretty awful since coming back but has barely had time to play his natural striker role. Armas keeps bringing him to play striker for about 3 minutes before moving him to the wing.

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

I can't figure out what to make of BWP's current situation. He's looked pretty awful since coming back but has barely had time to play his natural striker role. Armas keeps bringing him to play striker for about 3 minutes before moving him to the wing.

Same sentiments....his body language makes it look like he is checked out. He is coming to the reality that he is out of his prime, first significant time off due to injury, no progress with regards to renewing his contract, and the Team he plays for has a track record of trimming the unwanted veteran players. Anyone in their right mind would be concerned about what they would be doing next. Cant blame him. Its a shame to be honest.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Same sentiments....his body language makes it look like he is checked out. He is coming to the reality that he is out of his prime, first significant time off due to injury, no progress with regards to renewing his contract, and the Team he plays for has a track record of trimming the unwanted veteran players. Anyone in their right mind would be concerned about what they would be doing next. Cant blame him. Its a shame to be honest.

U get all that from body language dang

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

U get all that from body language dang

Funniest post ever...lol

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

BWP has to begin being named in the starting 11.... Brain White has been a pleasant surprise... And should still start some games but BWP ia BWP got to get the biggest scoring threat on the pitch more time and end as high in the table as possible can save his legs a little in early October... Now it's time to win because November will be must wins

He hasn't been a scoring threat for a long time, and its obvious that he isn't doing anything in practice to make the staff think otherwise.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Slomojones

Slomojones

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

He hasn't been a scoring threat for a long time, and its obvious that he isn't doing anything in practice to make the staff think otherwise.

I thought his hold up play and distribution was better than White's. He's not going to run around as much on the press
This post is dedicated to all the slow defenders of the world. Godspeed! my brothers

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

I thought his hold up play and distribution was better than White's. He's not going to run around as much on the press

White's hold up play is getting a lot better, probably wasn't at his best in that regard against LAFC but overall I like that part of his game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users