2 replies to this topic

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

Against better judgement. The Belarus Soccer League has decided to continue to play!!  You can stream the matches on Fanduel.com if you have any money in the account. 

I know the quality of soccer will be poor but it is something.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Against better judgement. The Belarus Soccer League has decided to continue to play!!  You can stream the matches on Fanduel.com if you have any money in the account. 

I know the quality of soccer will be poor but it is something.

Have a buddy who's been trying to get me into sports betting for a while.  I was giving him soccer advice (and doing pretty well) before all this went down.  Might throw in some of my own money just to watch.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

ESPN2 has been running historical MLS games all day, Red Bull legend Shaun Wright Phillips is making an appearance right now in Beckham's first friendly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users