• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

marlonh

marlonh

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
I saw him say f#ck off and then pointing at his name on the back of his jersey, someone told me they saw him say F$ck you as well. If this is true it's just despicable.....

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Love the heart he showed. If a pissed Henry scores us goals, I'm all for it. Oh, and welcome to New York. We fucking curse here.

#RedBullOut

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

I saw him say f#ck off and then pointing at his name on the back of his jersey, someone told me they saw him say F$ck you as well. If this is true it's just despicable. Disgusting, my 6 year old daughter asking why this man was cursing at the fans...just speechless right now...

Maybe you shouldn't be questioning why Henry is angry and instead wonder what your daughter did to make Henry so mad.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Love the heart he showed. If a pissed Henry scores us goals, I'm all for it. Oh, and welcome to New York. We fucking curse here.

+1.

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

BlancDaBody

BlancDaBody

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Coventry City, USMNT

I saw him say f#ck off and then pointing at his name on the back of his jersey, someone told me they saw him say F$ck you as well. If this is true it's just despicable. Disgusting, my 6 year old daughter asking why this man was cursing at the fans...just speechless right now...

Is this a serious post?

Tell your daughter that he was saying "Its rough out here!" or something. He deserved to be able to express himself a bit with all of the hate he's been receiving as of late. He was due for a big game tonight, and went out there with a chip on his shoulder and got it done.
"I'm Thierry Henry, BITCH!"
"I'M STRONG!" - Thierry Henry

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

yes. all of these things.
  __    __   ______Spirit_of_96 __ __     _____    
 /_/\  /\_\ /\_____\/\_______)\/_/\__/\  ) ___ (   
 ) ) \/ ( (( (_____/\(___  __\/) ) ) ) )/ /\_/\ \  
/_/ \  / \_\\ \__\    / / /   /_/ /_/_// /_/ (_\ \ 
\ \ \\// / // /__/_  ( ( (    \ \ \ \ \\ \ )_/ / / 
 )_) )( (_(( (_____\  \ \ \    )_) ) \ \\ \/_\/ /  
 \_\/  \/_/ \/_____/  /_/_/    \_\/ \_\/ )_____(   
                   Red Bull Out                                 

Cash IBC

Cash IBC

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
After that goal he def came at us in 133 with a fire in his eye. We were on him all match, giving him shit and letting him know we want more out of him. I loved that he told us to F off and he gave us the "shhh" sign, like it was just said, welcome to NY. But he was class by coming over to us after and tossing Us the jersey.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Oh geeze :rolleyes:

You must be one of the few who did not enjoy seeing the man we pay millions of dollars show off his world class skill.

We knew he had it in him, if we have to piss him off to do it so be it.

This is NY/NJ for Fucks sake, get with it.

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts
  • Supports:several real football clubs

But he was class by coming over to us after and tossing Us the jersey.

Either that, or he was just further taking the piss
Master of Karate and Friendship for everyone.

lenlen

lenlen

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Tecnico Universitario

quit your crying and enjoy the victory

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
Certainly possible... I'd be impressed if that was the case.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts

or just advertising the drink
  __    __   ______Spirit_of_96 __ __     _____    
 /_/\  /\_\ /\_____\/\_______)\/_/\__/\  ) ___ (   
 ) ) \/ ( (( (_____/\(___  __\/) ) ) ) )/ /\_/\ \  
/_/ \  / \_\\ \__\    / / /   /_/ /_/_// /_/ (_\ \ 
\ \ \\// / // /__/_  ( ( (    \ \ \ \ \\ \ )_/ / / 
 )_) )( (_(( (_____\  \ \ \    )_) ) \ \\ \/_\/ /  
 \_\/  \/_/ \/_____/  /_/_/    \_\/ \_\/ )_____(   
                   Red Bull Out                                 

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts
And how did you explain the "You suck asshole" chants to your daughter?

I can't stand people who bitch about hearing curse words at a sports game. No fucking shit, what the hell were you expecting? You knew what you were getting yourself into. The word "fuck" doesn't kill you, kids can survive hearing it. I know I did. If it offends you that much then don't bring them to the games.

As for Henry, good for him. He's made it clear he has no plans to be a tourist and he's worked hard. Finishing has been a problem obviously, but you can't question his intent. He's had a few shitty games this season and everyone has been on his ass, so good for him. It's clear he wasn't personally attacking the fans. He was just pissed off. Heat of the moment. I hope he does that every game.

marlonh

marlonh

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
Yeah whatever, remember he said "F$ck you" to you, you dumb ass.... All of you are the first to come and talk crap about the guy and once he scores you're ready to proclaim him God.

Welcome to New York? if a yankees player curses at the fans the media would have him for dinner bro so don't come out here and try to act as if this was the right thing to do.

World calss? after he missed three one on one chances against the keeper not to mention all the other sitters he missed in other games! No one has questioned his career he is a superstar, we questioned his commitment, if you think that by cursing he demonstrated commitment then you are wrong. Once again let me tell you he said "F#ck you"(if what I was told is correct). That's the kind of commitment you like??

It's about being Professional and doing your job properly, if yo guys have a problem with what I said then it's not worth my time arguing with people like you.

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts
  • Supports:several real football clubs

or just advertising the drink

That's a given
Master of Karate and Friendship for everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users