Edgardo Bauza was about to make a football practice, when Bernardo Romeo approached the coach and asked him not include player: Gonzalo Veron. The front has all agreed to be transferred to Red Bull New York of Major League Soccer in the United States.
The sale would be in $ 2.2 million and the Cyclone, which has 90 percent of the pass, close a windfall (he paid almost a million pesos). The remaining 10 percent is Sportivo Italiano, where he began his football career.
Thus, Veron not concentrate for tomorrow's match against Malaga by the Euro-American Cup. The 11 are: José Devecchi;Prósperi Gonzalo Matias Caruzzo, Fabricio Fontanini, Ramiro Arias; Facundo Quignon, Enzo Kalinski; Catalan Matias, Pablo Barrientos, Martin Rolle and Nicolas Blandi.
Already facing the shock of Saturday Gymnastics, alignment is: Sebastián Torrico; Julio Buffarini, Mauro Cetto, Mario Yepes, Emmanuel More; Hector Villalba, Juan Mercier, Nestor Ortigoza, Sebastián Blanco; Mauro Matos and Martin Cauteruccio.