I am happy to report that all that will change and we should all look forward to 2007 season because many of us have been working in the background to make the RS the best place to support the G’s so with that let's move on to the important stuff.
LARS '07 Ticket and Match Day Info
Here's some important information about tickets and the LARS for the '07 season:
Tickets As you may have seen elsewhere on our boards, the LA Galaxy front office has maintained our discount for the coming season. This is a real show of support for us by Chris Zepeda, Tim Martin, Alexi Lalas, Tim Leiweke, Philip Anschutz and Jesus Christ, Hashem, Allah, the Buddha, the Ground of Being and whoever else ya' got. Here are the details:
- LARS will be in 138
- Our price this year will be the same as last year $480 - no increase!
- To get discounted LARS tickets in 138, you must contact our rep, Chris Zepeda directly, and tell him you want tickets with the LARS in 138. You can reach Chris at 310/630-2231 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We currently have 88 full season tickets reserved in 138. The whole section has been reserved for us, leaving 287 available. These tickets will be held for us until February 28, when the balance will be released for general sale.
- You can reserve your full season ticket with a $240 deposit, with the balance due on 2/28.
- Important - Only full season tickets qualify for the discount. Ten and Five game packs will be available soon, but they will be offered at the regular season ticket price , so they'll be $330 for ten and $165 for five.
- There will be no 20 game flex packs this year, and while unused season tickets are fully exchangeable for later matches, don't count on being able to do so once Beckham comes.
- Remember that full season tickets also include four or five bonus matches, and this year one of those will be the friendly with Chelsea. That's right, you get Chelsea!
And on a related note, the Galaxians will be moving to 137. Be nice to them. Or at least, don't be a dick.
New kinda, sorta structure for LARS Up to this point, the basic organization of LARS has been driven and handled by a few individuals like Section18Hooligan, Gunner, and TommyMack. Beyond that, we counted on organized chaos, and this past season most of the organization dropped out of the chaos. This year, we are moving towards a slightly more structured group called the First XI, which in typical LARS fashion seems to include about thirteen people. This group will be responsible to make sure that the basic functions of the group take place and will serve as the contact point between the FO and LARS. More will follow.
The First XI are:
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact any of the people listed above by PM or email me at email@example.com
We're looking forward to a great season. Be a part of it. Call Chris now and get your ticket.