• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 goatsucker

goatsucker

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:LA Galaxy, West Bromwich Albion, Barnstoneworth FC, Photography (nudge nudge wink wink), Cosmology (no wonder I like the Galaxy), Philosophy, Detroit Tigers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tulsa Drillers, Savannah Sandgnats

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:20 PM

I am told that I do not have the privilege to change my own photo. In that case maybe the administrator would change it for me. I am not happy with my hastily posted pic wearing a Maurice Jones-Drew shirt.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face

#2 We Need Ngwenya

We Need Ngwenya

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy, LARS, US Nats

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:13 AM

I am told that I do not have the privilege to change my own photo. In that case maybe the administrator would change it for me. I am not happy with my hastily posted pic wearing a Maurice Jones-Drew shirt.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face

Your personal photo and avitar are two different things. Go to "My Controls" at the top right; then on the left side, "Edit Avitar Settings." from there you can upload a photo and make it the little photo that appears next to your posts. Personal photos are prohibited for everyone. I don't know why exactly. Ask an admin.
"I love Chris Klein...he's going to Heaven" - ZC

#3 goatsucker

goatsucker

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:LA Galaxy, West Bromwich Albion, Barnstoneworth FC, Photography (nudge nudge wink wink), Cosmology (no wonder I like the Galaxy), Philosophy, Detroit Tigers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tulsa Drillers, Savannah Sandgnats

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:26 PM

Your personal photo and avitar are two different things. Go to "My Controls" at the top right; then on the left side, "Edit Avitar Settings." from there you can upload a photo and make it the little photo that appears next to your posts. Personal photos are prohibited for everyone. I don't know why exactly. Ask an admin.

Thank you very much.
Kim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users