• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:44 AM

how do you post a picture?

i did it once a long long time ago...when dinosaurs roamed the earth...

some help please

obligatory LARS sarcasm goes here: [ ]

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

#2 We Need Ngwenya

We Need Ngwenya

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy, LARS, US Nats

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:11 PM

how do you post a picture?

i did it once a long long time ago...when dinosaurs roamed the earth...

some help please

obligatory LARS sarcasm goes here: [ ]

METHOD 1: What i usually do is go to google images and click all the way through until there is just a white screen with the picture there. Nothing else on the page. Then I copy it and paste it into the window for a new post. Works most of the time.

METHOD 2: The other way to do it is save the image on your PC. Right click the image and go to "save as...." Then save it to a file as a jpeg. Then go to imgplace.com or imageshack.us or some other image hosting site and upload the image. Copy the hyperlink. Come back to the post window and click on this button Posted Image.

You will get a window that pops up and asks you for the link to the image. Paste it in there with the http:// still on the link. then click "ok". It should insert the image into the window here. This sucks cause it takes way too long. Method 1 is 1,000,000 times easier.
Posted Image
"I love Chris Klein...he's going to Heaven" - ZC

#3 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:30 PM

METHOD 1: What i usually do is go to google images and click all the way through until there is just a white screen with the picture there. Nothing else on the page. Then I copy it and paste it into the window for a new post. Works most of the time.

METHOD 2: The other way to do it is save the image on your PC. Right click the image and go to "save as...." Then save it to a file as a jpeg. Then go to imgplace.com or imageshack.us or some other image hosting site and upload the image. Copy the hyperlink. Come back to the post window and click on this button Posted Image.

You will get a window that pops up and asks you for the link to the image. Paste it in there with the http:// still on the link. then click "ok". It should insert the image into the window here. This sucks cause it takes way too long. Method 1 is 1,000,000 times easier.
Posted Image

for method one you copy and paste the image of the url?

let's try: Posted Image

it's the URL... yay...thanks man

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

#4 AnthonyNHB

AnthonyNHB

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,665 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:26 PM

If you use Firefox as your browser, you can usually right click on an image and look at the properties. Then you can copy in that address. That way you don't have to find the image that is on it's own page.

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

Twitter: BigTony_42

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users