• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Macbradaigh

Macbradaigh

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Brown eyed girls, DRINKING, surfing, futbol, dancing, and seeing irish rock bands. (in that order)
  • Supports:L.A. Galaxy, and breasts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:46 PM

I'm norally the drunk mother fucker in the Kilt that looks like Jesus, but don't talk like a ?>???? Last year wore the Ireland # 10 jersy. P.S. I'm drunk now. I've been going to games in 2005 in nose bleed sec. but up graded last year (before Mr. David) to 137? I mean 138, but now sometims in 137. Played futbol a couple of times with th friday night boys, and once with Whiskey and Mermaids on sundays.
Hi Mom

#2 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,115 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP<br />1) LARS Worship<br />2) Hyper-Enthusiasm<br />3) Delusional Misbelief<br />4) Cognizant Sarcasm<br />5) Ambivalent Apathy<br /><br />::: FC LOT 13 :::<br />--------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:54 PM

I'm norally the drunk mother fucker in the Kilt that looks like Jesus, but don't talk like a ?>???? Last year wore the Ireland # 10 jersy. P.S. I'm drunk now. I've been going to games in 2005 in nose bleed sec. but up graded last year (before Mr. David) to 137? I mean 138, but now sometims in 137. Played futbol a couple of times with th friday night boys, and once with Whiskey and Mermaids on sundays.

You nemo's brother?
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#3 CaliforniaAlbanach

CaliforniaAlbanach

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:One is interested in many things, Soccer, Rugby, NFL Football and Baseball. I am a Scotsman who has moved to California and I am living the good life over here.
  • Supports:Galaxy

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:55 PM

Not to be confused with me, who will be sober in a Kilt!

#4 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,115 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP<br />1) LARS Worship<br />2) Hyper-Enthusiasm<br />3) Delusional Misbelief<br />4) Cognizant Sarcasm<br />5) Ambivalent Apathy<br /><br />::: FC LOT 13 :::<br />--------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 23 April 2008 - 11:35 PM

Not to be confused with me, who will be sober in a Kilt!

Sober in a kilt? That's just WRONG! The kilt is fine though.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#5 CaliforniaAlbanach

CaliforniaAlbanach

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:One is interested in many things, Soccer, Rugby, NFL Football and Baseball. I am a Scotsman who has moved to California and I am living the good life over here.
  • Supports:Galaxy

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:39 AM

Sober in a kilt? That's just WRONG! The kilt is fine though.

was even better when I had the "Rob Roy haircuit"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users