Photo

Ive been on this forum for about a year now...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 galaxyforever13

galaxyforever13

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Interests:LA GALAXY<br />LA LAKERS<br />UCLA BRUINS<br />LONG BEACH STATE 49ERS<br />MAN CITY
  • Supports:LA GALAXY, Man City, USMNT

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:51 PM

Im a G's fan till the day I die. Been to almost absolutely every Galaxy game since April 13th, 1996..miss no more than 1 game a yr. Ive always wanted to sit in 138, but i bought tix off ebay to save money (i was a broke college student...just finished shool at CSULB). Now i have some money so i plan to stand and chant in 138 from here on out. I know the drill about tix requests so ill get some through those threads. But from my 1+ yr or so on this forum I know to ask this: What TYPE OF BEER SHOULD I BRING TO MY 1ST LOT 13 PRE-GAME?

--chris
"If you go out with a girl and they say she has a great personality, she's ugly. If they tell you a guy works hard, he can't play a lick. Same thing."---Charles Barkley

#2 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,115 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP<br />1) LARS Worship<br />2) Hyper-Enthusiasm<br />3) Delusional Misbelief<br />4) Cognizant Sarcasm<br />5) Ambivalent Apathy<br /><br />::: FC LOT 13 :::<br />--------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 23 August 2008 - 01:17 AM

Any beer will do, but if you want to fit in with the cool kids, Guinness.

Double points for giving beer to bald guys or guys with beards, triple for bald guys with beards.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#3 ESCO

ESCO

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,062 posts
  • Supports:LAG | LFC

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:16 PM

Im a G's fan till the day I die. Been to almost absolutely every Galaxy game since April 13th, 1996..miss no more than 1 game a yr. Ive always wanted to sit in 138, but i bought tix off ebay to save money (i was a broke college student...just finished shool at CSULB). Now i have some money so i plan to stand and chant in 138 from here on out. I know the drill about tix requests so ill get some through those threads. But from my 1+ yr or so on this forum I know to ask this: What TYPE OF BEER SHOULD I BRING TO MY 1ST LOT 13 PRE-GAME?

--chris

Welcome fellow 49'er, I would suggest you bring anything you like as long there is enough for a few of us.

#4 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 23 August 2008 - 01:54 PM

--chris

There's this big guy named Bill, his name is LFC on the boards. He LOVES Newcastle Brown Ale, i'd get him that
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#5 DirtyDefender

DirtyDefender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,058 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, US, Newcastle, England

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:21 AM

There's this big guy named Bill, his name is LFC on the boards. He LOVES Newcastle Brown Ale, i'd get him that

Actually, its me - DirtyDefender (The original Big Bill) that likes Newcastle.

ZeroCool gets confused as all of us white guys look the same to him.

He's an OK guy though - we don't hold it against him.

All shall be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

#6 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 24 August 2008 - 06:10 AM

no Sir, your little bill. And not a black cartoon character by Bill Cosby. I was more interested in infuriating Bill. Although I don't see how one gets upset with free beer
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#7 DirtyDefender

DirtyDefender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,058 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, US, Newcastle, England

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:29 PM

no Sir, your little bill. And not a black cartoon character by Bill Cosby. I was more interested in infuriating Bill. Although I don't see how one gets upset with free beer

I'm medium Bill.

I don't think you've ever met little Bill.

Ask Whitney or Natalie about him.

#8 ucsdguy

ucsdguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,770 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Tottenham hotspur

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:03 PM

Double points for giving beer to bald guys or guys with beards, triple for bald guys with beards.

triple points for giving beer to bald guys wearing "I'm not Kevin" t-shirts......or so I've heard..

#9 Gen'Buck'Turgidson

Gen'Buck'Turgidson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,115 posts
  • Interests:THE 5 STAGES OF LARS MEMBERSHIP<br />1) LARS Worship<br />2) Hyper-Enthusiasm<br />3) Delusional Misbelief<br />4) Cognizant Sarcasm<br />5) Ambivalent Apathy<br /><br />::: FC LOT 13 :::<br />--------------------
  • Supports:Pints of Jamesons

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:14 PM

triple points for giving beer to bald guys wearing "I'm not Kevin" t-shirts......or so I've heard..

Kevin & I traded shirts at halftime.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
-H. L. Mencken
----------------------
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which "unskilled people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it." The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average.

#10 galaxyforever13

galaxyforever13

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Interests:LA GALAXY<br />LA LAKERS<br />UCLA BRUINS<br />LONG BEACH STATE 49ERS<br />MAN CITY
  • Supports:LA GALAXY, Man City, USMNT

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:31 PM

Thanks for the tips guys. It looks like Guiness and Newcastle are the front-runners so far.
"If you go out with a girl and they say she has a great personality, she's ugly. If they tell you a guy works hard, he can't play a lick. Same thing."---Charles Barkley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users