250 replies to this topic

moonyock

moonyock

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Yeah so we are walking to our buses in NE and those retards let a bunch of Revs Army supporters walk right by our buses. Words turn to shoving and shoving turns to the police jumping in and spraying multiple RBNY supporters. Some directly some got the over spray such as myself. The situation did not warrant this excessive use of force and a simple and logical use of the brain by the stewards(such as that by our own yellow shirts) would have avoided such a situation. In the 3 supporters were taken away in the paddy wagon and the reputation of Revs fans and Security is permanently tarnished in my eyes.

TRUE BELIEVERS ALL THE WAY!

devil500

devil500

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,633 posts
  • Interests:Engineering
  • Supports:Metro
That's just fucked up...

#RedBullOUT

Ralph

Ralph

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Supports:FORZA METRO / LIVERPOOL FC

Yeah so we are walking to our buses in NE and those retards let a bunch of Revs Army supporters walk right by our buses. Words turn to shoving and shoving turns to the police jumping in and spraying multiple RBNY supporters. Some directly some got the over spray such as myself. The situation did not warrant this excessive use of force and a simple and logical use of the brain by the stewards(such as that by our own yellow shirts) would have avoided such a situation. In the 3 supporters were taken away in the paddy wagon and the reputation of Revs fans and Security is permanently tarnished in my eyes.

Speechless
Ole, Ole
Ole, Ole
FORZA METRO
Ole, Ole

Thats my favorite song

Matrim55

Matrim55

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,309 posts
  • Supports:Metros
What a day.

EDIT: Who are the Foxborough Three, btw?

Ralph

Ralph

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Supports:FORZA METRO / LIVERPOOL FC
Wasnt there an incident in 2006 when a member of the ESC had a bottle thrown at him by some DC Scum?
Ole, Ole
Ole, Ole
FORZA METRO
Ole, Ole

Thats my favorite song

devil500

devil500

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,633 posts

Wasnt there an incident in 2006 when a member of the ESC had a bottle thrown at him by some DC Scum?

Yea..

But I'm surprised that this happened in NE. I mean I could see it happening in DC, but wow...Hope the guys are ok..

#RedBullOUT

Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,090 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, Metro, NotRedBull
It doesn't surprise me that it would be NE who falls down on the job. I remember two years ago they led us straight through the departing fans. These security people are totally clueless on how to handle things.

If I didn't think they'd really mess it up badly, I'd think MLS has to step in and mandate a league-wide training course on how to deal with stuff.

devil500

devil500

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,633 posts
I hope you guys have it on video at least some parts if shit happens later on..

#RedBullOUT

moonyock

moonyock

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
Yeah we are all in a bit of shock. But never has The Sloop John B. Been a more appropriate song to sing and my Lord did we sing.

I'd rather not say who was arrested at this point just with it being so early and those guys being locked up and all at the moment. Don't worry it will all come out soon enough.

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts
this day is just getting worse and worse

:pint: :pint: :pint:

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

tilt215

tilt215

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • Supports:Redbull NY, Jersey SkyBlue
I just heard people werent arrested they were detained, then after a short amoutn of time, allowed to get on the buses. This coming from someone on the buses

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Just terrible that any of this had to happen.

I hope everything works out OK for the boys.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,624 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Just terrible that any of this had to happen.

I hope everything works out OK for the boys.

Just wait for the Philly games.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

moonyock

moonyock

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

I just heard people werent arrested they were detained, then after a short amoutn of time, allowed to get on the buses. This coming from someone on the buses

False. This is not a repeat of the LA police strong arm tactics from MLS cup. Our guys were in fact arrested.

bukie2k

bukie2k

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Supports:ManU, Cosmos, Metros
Why is it that it always seems that the NY traveling supporters get picked on?
When you are born, you get a ticket to the freak show. If you are born in the United States, you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users