562 CUP '09
Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:46 PM
I know Jonathan will be in town in October...the others, not sure. I'm guessing Miguel might come down for Thanksgiving...I'll ask him.
Any word on when the PNW Whittiots will be in town? I'll try to accomodate it so that they can play for B&G if I get a heads up on their availability.
Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:18 PM
I really need to make a call soon and find out which dates are available so we can decide if Lynwood is a good option this year.
Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:01 PM
Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:36 PM
and then the turtle...
Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:01 AM
I'd suggest getting a legit ref and linesman. Probably cost $100 or so...
Fo-Real Yo! The ref in the in the second was terrible. I got 20 on it.
going with the flow, it's all a game to me
Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:08 PM
A. Lynwood Park -- Caasi Gohd
- Probably the safest bet, easy to contact, all we need to do is get info on when their downtime is and we're set. Biggest downside is that Lynwood is a dump and there's nothing to do afterward for at least 10 miles.
B. Heartwell Park (Long Beach) -- Chopsticks
- This place has a lot of fields with a lot of goalposts. All we would need is nets. Click the link above for more info. It'd be best if a Long Beach local took initiative on getting info for this. Not always available.
C. La Mirada -- Raul (rebuiltACL)
- Obviously, this would be up to Raul to get more information on this. They have plenty of space and they have rolling goal posts. Still would need nets.
D. Contacts via B&G. -- BassplayersFC
- Fern, if you can get ahold of the guy that ran the league for B&G maybe he can help. See how much it would cost to play at that high school. Maybe get pricing on refs and linesmen as well. Goals are already there, just need to be assembled.
- Via Jaime's contact. I know Downey HS and Warren HS recently put in new artificial fields which means field conditions = perfect (assuming it's not astro-carpet). Not sure what the status is on goals / nets.
If you have any other options, get some more info from them before posting them here as possibilities. Lets try to have a field secured and a date set by the end of the regular season. The earlier the better.
Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:29 PM
Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:44 PM
Anyone still interested in playing the 562 CUP before the year is over?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users