1 reply to this topic

#1 Section 18 Hooligan

Section 18 Hooligan

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:39 PM

Once again I'm challenging us all to fill up 137/138 at the next home match on July 4th. If you've got a friend, family member or coworker who is not currently a season ticket holder please bring them to this match. On top of that, July 4th will likely be the return of our USMNT heroes Landon Donovan and Edson Buddle. What's more 'Merican than soccer?

You might wonder, what's in it for me? Or why are we trying to attract new people to LARS? Well here's a couple of good reasons.

For each person that you refer who ends up purchasing the second half of the 2010 season (August 1st onwards), the Galaxy will pay you $25.

The LARS member who refers the most people by August 1st will be awarded their 2011 season ticket free of charge.

We currently sit at about 240 season tickets in 137/138. If we hit 300 by August 1st the Galaxy will lower the 2011 season ticket price for all of us! We're roughly 60 away from a price decrease.

For parties interested in the referral ticket program, they must send an email to info at LA Riot Squad dot org, they must include their full name, phone number and email address. One ticket per email. Please let them know that their contact info will be shared with the Galaxy ticket sales team. Each day's ticket requests will be answered that evening in the order they are received.

Tickets will be distributed at the pre match picnic area adjacent to Lot 13, just beneath the scoreboard. Map of new "Picnic" location. It's BYOB and just to be safe you will need to bring red cups (no bottles or cans please). If you want to bring a growler or similar please be very discrete about it.

4th of July Picnic might have a surprise guest. Tucker, cue your man crush.

#2 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:49 PM

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd faint :wub:

Edit: 29 User(s) are reading this topic (27 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Posted Image

They're watching...
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users